you have to read this

blackeyed

original rude boy
Nov 7, 2003
england
www.faceparty.co.uk
its just fucking funny man. its proper shocking/pathetic/scary at first then its like hilarious/pathetic/hilarious.
god there are actually people out there who say things like this. i dont know why but i cant help but laugh....'I served man, i served for my country...' ah fuck hahaha, just read it all man, they are one shower of dismal bastards...... they call one another jar head hahahahahahhaha. cracked me up that.
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...771#post2873771

milano.jpg

im a wee bit piddly like and have had a bit of a rant...no doubt it shall cause some sort of debate.....but i was pissing myself laughing when i wrote it....you know how i am about making myself laugh....i apologise incase this causes any shit like.

It's interesting to see the level of written English produced by the Europeans as compared to the poor examples from the Americans (from the Billy M. forum). There are non-native speakers of English who express themselves more clearly than native-English speaking Americans. Shit, didn't those guys have writing classes in high school (referring to the ones from my country)?. Like that "Things I Hate About England" list...those arguments are coming from someone who obviously doesn't think about what he or she is talking about. Well, I'm done ranting.

MoonsOfJupiter said:
It's interesting to see the level of written English produced by the Europeans as compared to the poor examples from the Americans (from the Billy M. forum). There are non-native speakers of English who express themselves more clearly than native-English speaking Americans. Shit, didn't those guys have writing classes in high school (referring to the ones from my country)?. Like that "Things I Hate About England" list...those arguments are coming from someone who obviously doesn't think about what he or she is talking about. Well, I'm done ranting.

that buzzard guy is the billy (goat) guy... i cant be arsed going backon the forum to see who wrote which bits - but just for future ref like...buzzard=goat