you know I love you guys

why is UM such a soap opera?

good point wolftribe. im not posting in this thread anymore. its pointless. suck me off whoever is pissed, otherwise.... yeah, suck me off anyways
smile.gif
Like the water in a flushing toilet.......so concludes another episode of As the Stomach Turns

MethodicalWasteManagement said:
good point wolftribe. im not posting in this thread anymore. its pointless. suck me off whoever is pissed, otherwise.... yeah, suck me off anyways :)

bummer Im tearin up, j/k , suck yourself off , besides im in america not ethiopia and I dont give a shit what happens in africa. If they want to have a different life they can do what everyone else does. Illegaly come over to America and suck more of our jobs away. Mexicos been doing it for years and most black people blame the white man so why not start Africa illegaly coming over ,taking our jobs ,and then hating the white man. I was born in this country and I speak english and I cant even get half the shit that the mexicans get. Sorry Im ranting.
I love you MWM, but Im still not sucking you off.
Ive never talked to this Lina chick but she must really be a bitch to write her name on your penis, please never post that again.

well..Dodens Grav is an ok dude deep down..he just says some stupid shit now and again..
Oyo can eat a cock and die for all i care and yes Down with Lina...ugh dont get me started..
most of the time SOT isnt so bad but...there are some serious wankers there that make it almost unbearable

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
bummer Im tearin up, j/k , suck yourself off , besides im in america not ethiopia and I dont give a shit what happens in africa. If they want to have a different life they can do what everyone else does. Illegaly come over to America and suck more of our jobs away. Mexicos been doing it for years and most black people blame the white man so why not start Africa illegaly coming over ,taking our jobs ,and then hating the white man. I was born in this country and I speak english and I cant even get half the shit that the mexicans get. Sorry Im ranting.
I love you MWM, but Im still not sucking you off.
Ive never talked to this Lina chick but she must really be a bitch to write her name on your penis, please never post that again.

*cough* okie *cough*

i didn't see the thread. but 99% of sot posters ARE dickheads to the EXTREME. and they get love. so whats the problem? :D

*cough* okie *cough*

Ohhh you got me there . Damn your good. Im not the worst, im one of the more open minded people from Oklahoma I know. In Ok. the world metal basically means evil, horrible vile, disgusting, sinning, whore mongering, worthless, burnout , loser. Its like if you were a Christian in IraQ.

...Also I dont find Human suffering funny at all, I just cant feel sorry for everything in this world or I would become a demo-liberal who wants to give everyone everything even when they havent earned it.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Ohhh you got me there . Damn your good. Im not the worst, im one of the more open minded people from Oklahoma I know. In Ok. the world metal basically means evil, horrible vile, disgusting, sinning, whore mongering, worthless, burnout , loser. Its like if you were a Christian in IraQ.

...Also I dont find Human suffering funny at all, I just cant feel sorry for everything in this world or I would become a demo-liberal who wants to give everyone everything even when they havent earned it.

*cough* okie *cough*

Pancakes said:
I don't get what your guys problem with Lina is. You don't even HAVE any reason to dislike her.

And, as I said before, if you don't find human suffering funny, stay out of SoT. Never, ever are you forced to go there.

If you don't like my humor, fuck off. Oh, and about Lina. She deleted my thread for no fucking reason. Therefore, I hate her. Capeesh?

Oh, and about Lina. She deleted my thread for no fucking reason. Therefore, I hate her. Capeesh?
Uh...it was trolling another forum? :confused: That is against the rules now, you know?

Anyone from SoT trolls another forum they pretty much get instantly banned these days, because we used to do it so much.

You're allowed to troll your own forums all you like though. I don't know.