you know I love you guys

They only thing good about Texas is its mostly a Republican state. :D
Didnt the whole cough thing die out along time ago. :confused:
Actually I was a big Rangers fan for the longest time then they traded Ivan R. who i watched play in Tulsa. Ever since they gave him and Ruben Sierra, Juan Gonzalez, and Rafeal Palmerio up I quit watching them. Ive always hated the Cowboys though, you probably dont even watch sports though so this paragraph was pointless.
Yes Im an Okie and your from Texas Im glad your so geographically skilled.

Pancakes said:
Uh...it was trolling another forum? :confused: That is against the rules now, you know?

Anyone from SoT trolls another forum they pretty much get instantly banned these days, because we used to do it so much.

You're allowed to troll your own forums all you like though. I don't know.
I really dont understand what the bitch is here, You guys used to "troll" other boards all the time, Everyone on SOT bitched and complained at Deron about how the rules dont apply to SOT, and he gave in.......the rules dont apply to SOT...................and now you want the rules to apply?

what exactly is the problem?

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
They only thing good about Texas is its mostly a Republican state. :D
Didnt the whole cough thing die out along time ago. :confused:
Actually I was a big Rangers fan for the longest time then they traded Ivan R. who i watched play in Tulsa. Ever since they gave him and Ruben Sierra, Juan Gonzalez, and Rafeal Palmerio up I quit watching them. Ive always hated the Cowboys though, you probably dont even watch sports though so this paragraph was pointless.
Yes Im an Okie and your from Texas Im glad your so geographically skilled.

Dare I go on a rant. I hate Oklahoma. I WAS BORN AND RAISED THERE. So I'm fucking with you. :p I lived in Norman for years and years. You must admit though... It has some pretty scummy people. :cool: I'm a Rangers fan as well.

MethodicalWasteManagement said:
Dare I go on a rant. I hate Oklahoma. I WAS BORN AND RAISED THERE. So I'm fucking with you. :p I lived in Norman for years and years. You must admit though... It has some pretty scummy people. :cool: I'm a Rangers fan as well.

Hey thats awesome. OKLAHOMA IS A ROTTING SESPOOL OF truck stops, trailer homes ( which i lived in one for along time) and whoreing disgustingly toothless girls, accept in Norman where the college is at. Did you go to college in Norman, or where you just born and raised there. I dont even know how old you are. Anyway I went to college At NSU in Tahlequah for awhile then moved to NEW MEIXCO because some INDIANS were rying to kill me ( SERIOUSLY ) they dont like it when you sleep witht heir daughter. WHen Rusty Greer was all Texas had left I stopped watching cause he couldnt carry the team and they had no pitching what so ever.

UH NEAL why are you glad im a retarded redneck????? I do have some college edgamacation . HAHA. By the way Neal I just got Symbols by KMFDM the other day ... GREAT ALBUM. YOur opinions on TIM SKOLD?

i was bein facetious with the redneck comment....i like skold as a vocalist and i like his music. his lyrics on the other hand are kinda too teenage angsty and whiny for my taste. if you want more of skold you should get the album they did as MDFMK when gunter and en eisch left. its only sascha, skold, and lucia. its a fuckin solid album. i was definately bummed when skold left for marilyn manson, as his era of KMFDM is my favorite, but hey, hes gotta look out for himself and his paycheck so whatever. maybe some time in the future schedules will line up and he can contribute to KMFDM again. glad you like symbols, you should get the rest!

I love MDFMK, I had it before any Kmfdm stuff, anything that skolds on I have. I love his vioce. Ive got Retro, ADios, WW3,Symbols,Attak, and Mdfmk.
Yeah I was severely bummed he went to manson but maybe hell contribute to the music. I dont really care for Manson though.

Pancakes just uses us and then he never writes, he never calls. Bastard.

I'm only seventeen, ELDE, haha. I lived in Norman for 4 years and Stillwater prior to that for awhile. I never attended OU but I wandered around campus alot. Good metal scene, for Oklahoma's standards anyways.