You know something! I want the car back!

Mar 18, 2004
Hartford, CT
I've been doing alot of thinking today... First and foremost I want to thank Marksveld for bringing to my attention that my ex gf was running amok amongst the good people of the Nevermore board. If I knew this was going on sooner I wouldv'e intervened and made my presence known! But anyhow, I have been thinking long and hard all day about this situation that has come to the forefront of this board and have come up with a resolution to all of our problems! Bleedingneonblack...Is that what you call yourself nowadays?!?!? I'd like to call you "wench"! Let me get straight to the point! I want that 2003 Acura Integra I gave you on the christmas of 2002 back!!!! If it is not parked outside of my condo by 6pm tomorrow I will have no other choice than to go to Zack's residence and speak to him mano y mano! Now you wouldn't want your loverboy zack to get his eyes blackened would you!!!??!?! I shall await your response!

I'm talking about the 2003 Acura i gave to bleedingneonblack on the christmas of 2002 Max! You know quite well what is going on so don't take her side! She cheated on me with that scoundrel Zack and left my heart a shattered and tattered organ of sadness! I am still forlorn over what she did to me! And it's been almost 2 years!!! And I demand the car in which I purchased by slaving over a hot kitchen in hartford returned!

4807.jpg

Slipknot are tr00 said:
I'm talking about the 2003 Acura i gave to bleedingneonblack on the christmas of 2002 Max! You know quite well what is going on so don't take her side! She cheated on me with that scoundrel Zack and left my heart a shattered and tattered organ of sadness! I am still forlorn over what she did to me! And it's been almost 2 years!!! And I demand the car in which I purchased by slaving over a hot kitchen in hartford returned!

What's bleedingneonblack's name then?

That's right, you don't know. I've talked to her on more than one occasion and she doesn't date anyone named zach.

End yourself.