You know something! I want the car back!

metalskater7 said:
2003 in 2002?

That's quite right! I got her one of the new 03 models in december of 02. What a way to reciprocate such a kind deed by screwing a mutual acquaintance and then not even having the common courtesy of returning what was given to her with upmost generosity and love. For those of you that don't know.She cheated on me 2 months after I gave her a brand new Acura Integra with a guy who we both knew from our high school days. It's her loss anyhow! He just knocked up an old girlfriend of his and now has a baby on the way! Thank God that's him and not me! Because I did impregnate this harlot! But thanks to her liberal views towards pro-choice she decided to discard of my seed which was implanted in the depths of her evil eggs! She's a jezebel!!!!! Not only did I give her a car, pay off her credit card debts, and help pay for her sisters braces, I also gave her 3 years of my livelihood! Sucked dry like drool in a dentist's chair! I'm sorry to burden everyone with my tale of treason! But it must be said so me and bleeding find "closure". I just want to thank my good friend Max Johnson for letting me know the where abouts of this charloton!! Dwelling in the confines of a message board of a band in which I recommended to her!!! For Shame!!!!

Max it's me man!!!! Dwight! I've partied with you up in East Hampton and I'm good friends with Chris! It's cool man I understand that you don't want to get caught up in the middle of this lover's quarrel! So i'll leave you be. As far as that guy who said he speaks to my benedict arnold of a gf on aim. I'm warning you man, Be careful...She's trouble!!!

Max if you don't remember me, meet me at the intersection of Main Street and Wells Ave in about an hour. I'll take you for some food at the "China Dragon". See ya there Max, I'm out!

you mention your high school days but BNB isn't even out of highschool, and buying her a car in 2002 would have meant you bought a 14 year old a car...atleast 2-3 years from being able to use it
you fib my friend
or you're just really stupid for getting that attached to a 14 yr old

I think this guy has his own little town built inside his head, and he is mayor ...

However, despite your sn, you haven't once used l33t speak, and for that I love you.

I also happen to be 16, so I'd like a like an Acura Interga, too :D