How do YOU want to die?

Ideally, I would rather die a natural death but if I had to go or I knew the world was coming to an inevitable end, I would O.D. on some crazy shit, take like 30 hits of acid, and get sooo fuckin' wasted. Definitely tripping bawlz to make the transition seem like just part of the experience.

As far as my remains, I would like my corpse or ashes sent to outer-space to the nearest galaxy. :lol:

During the turning point battle of an epic intergalactic war that has spanned several decades, I crash my damaged cruiser into the alien flagship, turning the tide of the battle.

Either that or sex-induced heart attack.

Dunno which one is more likely :erk:

During the turning point battle of an epic intergalactic war that has spanned several decades, I crash my damaged cruiser into the alien flagship, turning the tide of the battle.

Either that or sex-induced heart attack.

Dunno which one is more likely :erk:

How bout crashing your damaged cruiser into the alien fragship to turn the tide of the battle, then have a sex induced heart attack with a hot alien...turning the tide of her ovaries.

I don't know about actually dying, but I want my funeral to play out thusly:

It will be a closed-casket funeral. After the eulogy they will wheel in a gigantic cake, at which point a stripper will pop out of the casket. Thereafter, everyone will look at the cake, and shit themselves.

will your lifeless corpse be thrust violently in an upward manor out the top of the cake, flipping around and flinging your limbs like a rag-doll? cause that would totally rule.