What's the one thing you want to do before you die?

Starscream

Hair Metal
Mar 17, 2003
'Astinz innit. Yoo kay.
Visit site
I recently had some bad news that a loved one may have a particularly fatal form of cancer, this led me to do alot of thinking. Thankfully it wasnt as serious as previously thought (nice one god) but im still pretty spooked.

I realised that to die without achieving something worthwhile would be heartbreaking.
I hope to god that before i die i can have a family and be with people i love, i also desperately want to see peace in the land of my family (middle east) and will endevour to help as much as i can.
If i do these things then i think i could die happy.

what about you guys?

Reactions: witch
There are probably too many things to list that I want to do before I die. Here are some of them:

- get a good, high paying job
- marry a beautiful woman and maybe have a family
- buy my own house
- buy a BMW
- record some of my songs on CD, and maybe even form a band
- achieve my weightlifting/bodybuilding goals
- travel extensively to places I have not yet been
- see the Red Sox win the World Series (I live in Boston)
- get out of my miserable and depressed frame of mind
- completely quit drinking and smoking (I only smoke when I drink)

I've achieved one goal. I've married the most beautiful and best wife I can get. But what I want to do is:
  • Travel - So many places I wanna go, it will be extremely hard goal to reach
  • Have kids no more than 2
  • Have a job that pays well, (so I afford to travel)
I can't really think of anything else that I like to achieve. I'm a simple person, there's not much that I need.

Life Sucks said:
There are probably too many things to list that I want to do before I die. Here are some of them:

- get a good, high paying job
- marry a beautiful woman and maybe have a family
- buy my own house
- buy a BMW
- record some of my songs on CD, and maybe even form a band
- achieve my weightlifting/bodybuilding goals
- travel extensively to places I have not yet been
- see the Red Sox win the World Series (I live in Boston)
- get out of my miserable and depressed frame of mind
- completely quit drinking and smoking (I only smoke when I drink)

well if that's your level of expectancy no wonder you think life sucks at the moment :lol:

I'd like to travel in the place I always would like to see, then have a large quantity of sex, just to remember onr of the best part of life.

ooh nice places (except for the grump parisiennes! ;) ) but i was actually being sexually flirtatious (who me???) about you travelling to foreign places and then having lots of sex....... sorry! :erk: maybe that's not what you meant....

Can't think of anything really....it could be everything and nothing...hmm...lets say I want my parents to be happy and my brother too....as concerns me....then nothing is so difficult to achieve if I want to..

I´m gonna try to make it to the national team of brasil in cycling starting in June, that´s the only thing I really faggin care about, costs what it cost.... blood sweat and tears, I dont care :yell: