What's the one thing you want to do before you die?

Lady of the Oracle said:
Find my birthmother (I was adopted).
i agree with profanity there.
i came to thinking over the issue some time ago, when one of my friends told me how her boyfriend has been adopted. his family has adopted him as well as a girl, who now is his sister; while this girl/woman keeps asking about her real mother and shows the desire to meet her, my friend's boyfriend couldn't care less, he considers the parents who adopted him his real parents, and that's it.
i'm not sure what i'd do if i discovered my parents aren't my real parents, probably i'd feel the need - if not to find them - to know exactly what happened. but after that, i'm sure i wouldn't be able to love someone more than my mother, no way.

this said, i wish you all the luck of this world, jax :)

hmm...intresting topic, I´m in the same situation as Jax, and it´s not about replacing the parents who brought you up, but you do wonder where you came from, it´s the curiosity that non adopted persons can´t even imagine.
so best of luck Jax :)

well, i know it and i am so incredibly glad i was given away, you can't imagine :-/

What's the one thing you want to do before you die?
travel.
and i wanna die alone. somewhere abandoned, in some woods perhaps. falling asleep and never waking up again is my ideal

Hard question... probably remove myself from society and live in a remote location in a forest. Whether I have a significant other or not isn't really a big concern as I've faired quite well without one thus far, but I'm sure it would make for a better life.

Fuck Tyra Banks and cum in her mouth! Ha ha ha!
Can you resist this:
tyra144_jpg.jpg

I know I can't!!!