HOW DO YOU WANNA LEAVE......

Will 40 virgins be waiting for you or will it only be Kirk Cameron? Or are the virgins just for crazy Muslims? I have to say their non-existent after-life sounds much better than the non-existent Christian one.

Leave it to ZZZ to take a fun thread and point it in the direction dividing everyone on the board. I was perusing the thread and thought. "ZZZ, I remember the screen name but don't really remember who he is." Then I read your post and thought. "That's right, he's the dick who only shows up to remind us all what a dick he is." Congrats, we've been reminded. If you could go ahead and disappear again for a while, that would be great, thanks.

Leave it to ZZZ to take a fun thread and point it in the direction dividing everyone on the board. I was perusing the thread and thought. "ZZZ, I remember the screen name but don't really remember who he is." Then I read your post and thought. "That's right, he's the dick who only shows up to remind us all what a dick he is." Congrats, we've been reminded. If you could go ahead and disappear again for a while, that would be great, thanks.

:puke: :puke:

Do you have to narrate so much everytime you post? What's next:

Today I was sitting in front of the computer about to make a post when I decided to make this post, which even though unsure of whether I should post, I in fact did post.

:puke: :puke:

Do you have to narrate so much everytime you post? What's next:

Today I was sitting in front of the computer about to make a post when I decided to make this post, which even though unsure of whether I should post, I in fact did post.

You can wait longer in between reminders. Thanks.

:lol: The day I "practice" any religion is, well, never. The only person I'd even consider praying to lately is to Christopher Hitchens for writing God is Not Great: How Relgion Poisons Everything

But I am just saying if you are going to believe in fairly tales for which no evidence exists, then why not delude yourself into thinking you'll get some virgins?

Also, no amount of "repentance" can change the fact that Brother Kirk was a horrible actor.

ZumZooZEE.....It must be exhausting to be you! Acting like tool causes more problems! Going through life with nothing to believe in, that is the true poison!:lol:

ZumZooZEE.....It must be exhausting to be you! Acting like tool causes more problems! Going through life with nothing to believe in, that is the true poison!:lol:

1) How can someone with "nothing to believe in" acutally be a "tool" since a "tool" usually implies someone that is acting stupidly in the interests of a belief system in which the said "tool" usually believes in?

2) How does not believing in religion or God equal "going through life with nothing to believe in??" Please explain.

1) How can someone with "nothing to believe in" acutally be a "tool" since a "tool" usually implies someone that is acting stupidly in the interests of a belief system in which the said "tool" usually believes in?

2) How does not believing in religion or God equal "going through life with nothing to believe in??" Please explain.

Yeah ZZZ...I'm not following this little attack on you...I don't really get it...usually it's me that's getting some un-called for attack, so I must admit that's refreshing.

Yeah ZZZ...I'm not following this little attack on you...I don't really get it...usually it's me that's getting some un-called for attack, so I must admit that's refreshing.

It's because we both like that cheesy Voivod video dude..... I don't know.... I don't understand why people on this board take politics and religion so seriously. Now, music.... that I can understand!

It's because we both like that cheesy Voivod video dude..... I don't know.... I don't understand why people on this board take politics and religion so seriously. Now, music.... that I can understand!

it doesnt matter. they were both right about you.
you're an idiot. you contribute absolutely NOTHING to any thread. you come in, act like a jackass, then leave. that's pretty much the extent of your involvement on this board.

it doesnt matter. they were both right about you.
you're an idiot. you contribute absolutely NOTHING to any thread. you come in, act like a jackass, then leave. that's pretty much the extent of your involvement on this board.

That's right I am the idiot. :lol: :lol:

You're so fun to annoy! You're lucky you like C.O.C, otherwise your non-existent God might rock you to hell.

That's right I am the idiot. :lol: :lol:

You're so fun to annoy! You're lucky you like C.O.C, otherwise your non-existent God might rock you to hell.

the only part of that that made sense was the first line.

:heh: SPOT ON :heh: Was ment to be a fun thread :lol:

I try to stand Up for what I belive in Just like he does. It was meant for Zee not for you, that's why you should not get it. By the way cool tunes on the myspace!:headbang:

I try to stand Up for what I belive in Just like he does. It was meant for Zee not for you, that's why you should not get it. By the way cool tunes on the myspace!:headbang:

Oh, I know, dude...I was just making a general joke. Thanks...glad you like them...I need to get back into some recording...since the summer, the kids are occupying a lot of time. I'd at least like to polish those...those are all one take, rough cuts. I appreciate any comments...thanks again!

hey Schenkadere.....

It's from What's Happening? when Re-run joined some religious cult. I love that show.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."--George Bernard Shaw

For one, I try not to think about dying. I like my life. But if I were to take my choice of what to do when I died, it would be a series of events:

1) take a huge shit

2) have some eggplant parmesean

3) smoke a blunt full of KB

4) crawl in bed with my baby and my wife

then close my eyes while listening to "le misere" by gregorio allegri

after dying, i want to be shot into space. the idea of going into space for only 4,000 sounds awesome. plus ill burn up when re-entering the atmosphere. chances are, ill be seen by someone and wished upon.

to be reincarnated as someone's wish would be pretty cool.

hey Schenkadere.....

It's from What's Happening? when Re-run joined some religious cult. I love that show.

Hey Karina...It popped into my head late last night...I couldn't get back here...thanks for the reminder...age is a terrible thing. I loved that show as a kid, but I watch it now and it just seems so dated and cheesy...that happened with a lot of shows I thought I'd always love.