You like Ermz? You like Meshuggah? You like EFFIN' HUGE sticks? Czech this drum vid.

FrancescoFiligoi

Count Blastula
Nov 20, 2009
www.facebook.com
Ohai guise! Some weeks ago I posted this thread which was the first cover my band's drummer recorded at Blackmirror Studios, during recordings for our debut album.

Well, here's the second vid, which is Meshuggah's classic Beneath!

We found these ridiculously huge Pro Mark sticks around in the studio, and just HAD TO use them :lol:
At first it was just for the lulz, but actually it has been very challenging and painful. Because of that, the performance is not perfect, but still enjoyable :)

Thanks to Ermz who did an awesome job mixing these drums, I did all the video shooting and editing.

If you wanna listen to a drums-only version, here it is!

We have filmed a total of 17 covers that will be published soon, along with recording teasers off our album.

Hope you like it! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't even like Meshuggah but this is still possibly the best thing ever :lol:

Next playthroughs will be Behemoth - Ov Fire And The Void (Aaron Smith mix) and The Black Dahlia Murder - Deathmask Divine (Sacha Laskow mix), it's really interesting to hear how the same kit gets treated by various audio engineers, results are very different but they equally suit the task.