You people who were telling me that....

I was told, that it is impossible to increase hair growth, and mane and tail just keeps the ends from breaking off, so that technically while not growing faster, it just stays intact and longer.

all just theories, I have no proof!

damn those split ends!

On Mane and Tail . COM
===============

Q. Does Mane‘n Tail Shampoo and/or Conditioner make hair grow or grow faster?

This is our number one asked question! We have had many people contact us with reports of hair growth and faster growing hair.
Our answer is that when hair is naturally strong it does not break or create split ends, which hinders most people from achieving their goal of longer, stronger, healthier more fuller looking hair.

Mane‘n Tail products were originally developed for horses. Horses' hair is three times thicker than people hair. people started using the products to achieve the beautiful results they saw with their own horses' manes and tails. This is where the legend of Mane‘n Tail products comes from, by nourishing, conditioning and fortifying the hair and scalp to aid healthier hair growth. Mane‘n Tail shampoo and conditioner maintains and helps to achieve longer, stronger, healthier more fuller looking hair. The results can be seen and felt after the first application.

"They" also have this pill out that makes hair grow in 6 weeks... i dont know all the stats or what its called. But Iam positive its out , and works.

yeh ill bet it works just like those 80bazillion emails a day i get about adding 7" to my shlong or increasing my ejaculations by 385%. i hate spam.
-neal

hahah. Prenatal, ledmag. And yes, I had a doctor prescribe prenatal vitamines when my nails began chipping and breaking like crazy. My hair grew quicker as well. I'd suggest getting the vitamins especially for hair & nails. Prenatal vitamins have tons of iron in it and It was hell on my system

I did some research into that whole using placentas and whatever in body care product whatnots, seems theres a lot of fuss because its causing young girls to mature a whole lot faster than they used to.

like $5 somethin'... but the bottle it came in was way huge, so if thats more than normal shampoo, the amount may make up for it.

now that my hair is dry, I'm liking how it feels!

so I recommend mane n' tail.

plus its fun buying shampoo from the pet section at walmart.