you tube power quest

Symphony said:
I think Koko holds 1500 or something like that with the balconys etc

Still 1500 is a lot, the venue looks so small from that video :loco:

I was meant to go to that gig with Helloween, but I was 2 days late in London :(

cavegirl said:
aaaah i remember the KOKO gig :) i was being lazy and sitting in a sofa up the very very top balcony lol

For shame!

I heard Helloween were pretty dodgey that night actually.. Or maybe they were just upstaged by the support act ;)

They weren't dodgy, but in my (and a fair few other's) opinion, they dragged the set out a bit... I know Tonberry will strongly disagree with me on this. They weren't dodgy though and I still enjoyed it.

Upstaged by the support act? I enjoyed Power Quest's set much more... so you could say that! ;)

:headbang: Great work on the videos!! Power Quest!!!:headbang:
PowerQuest---1.jpg

Rory said:
For shame!

I heard Helloween were pretty dodgey that night actually.. Or maybe they were just upstaged by the support act ;)

mmm nah they were cool, but yeah i did prefer PQ's performance to Helloween.. was all good, i enjoyed being able to sit on my arse for once at a gig :p

cavegirl said:
mmm nah they were cool, but yeah i did prefer PQ's performance to Helloween.. was all good, i enjoyed being able to sit on my arse for once at a gig :p

Pfft gay ;)

See this is how a decent band treats it's fans, plenty of videos online to keep us happy! Instead of waiting three albums for a fucking "rockumentary" :Smokin: