Your 5 most favourite bands

1. DT

2. edge of sanity - crimson, enigma, enter chaos

3. insomnium - dying chant, the elder, black waters

4. leeway - be loud, enfocer, rise & fall mark of the squealer

5. bloodbath - outnumbering the day, bathe in blood, like fire, cancer of the soul.

Though choice. I'll omit DT, as it is unnecessary to mention.

Radiohead: Street Spirit, Fake Plastic Trees, No Surprises, Let Down, Idioteque, How to Disappear Completely, Life in a Glasshouse... too many to mention.

Lake of Tears: Raistlin and the Rose, So fell Autumn Rain, To Blossom Blue, Dreamdemons, Sweetwater, Return of Ravens. (These guys never get their due).

Nick Cave: The Mercy Seat, Sad Waters, The Weeping Song, Loverman, Red Right Hand, Stagger Lee, As I Sat Sadly by Her Side, Darker with the Day, Little Empty Boat, Black Betty.

Solefald: Jernlov, Charge of Total Affect, Anti-City Strategy, Nutrisco et Extinguo, Liberation of Destiny.

Neurosis: The Tide, A Sun that Never Sets, I Can See You, Purify, The Doorway, Prayer, Burn.

The Tiger Lillies: Mummy Loved Me, Punch and Judy, Gin, QRV, Besotted Mother, Louis, The story of the man that went out shooting, Banging in the Nails.

I feel like a utter ass for forgetting The Tiger Lillies.

In Flames and Dark Tranquillity - anything

Avenged Sevenfold - anything from City of Evil, too diverse, don't touch anything earlier though :D
Gods Tower - The Turns
Servant - Cells (+instrumental), Body, Orchestra (may be 3 good songs, didn't get into the rest)
H.I.M. - Dark Light record

@Dafne, Rampy: Midway is a blast, Im glad that the fucking fast shit from DT is loved also by women! :cool: And Dafne, dont worry about what Rampy says, him and Undo are just jealous that they were not teh movers of the tidal waves of gayness, so they keep bringing it up. :p But for you to have a clearer picture of it, Midway Through Infinity is one of the gayest songs from DT!!! :D

@Vizjaqtaar: Vaya Con Dios, eh? :cool:

@QRV: You rule, man, great choice! :)

@Rincewind
Yeah Trans-siberian orchestra are a great mix of classic and rock :kickass:

@Marduk
What? You don't like Vaya con dios? :D Seriously, I think it's great music. Songs like Nah neh nah, Something's got a hold of me, Sunny days etc. perhaps aren't suitable for moshing but it's still 100% gay.:oops:

marduk1507 said:
Oh, sorry man, I thought you knew that this icon :cool: means cool. So, its cool that you like VCD, cause I love them too! ;)
Ah now I see, I'm not used to this shape of smilie with sunglasses. It looks more like the one blind people use than some cool sporty ones.:err:

Anyway, Fredy_Brown download some Vaya con dios, perhaps you'll get one more band to rank. :p

Everybody knows DT and In Flames so I'll go to some others...

Heaven Shall Burn ( The weapon they fear, Numbing the pain, No one will shed a tear )

The Amenta ( Erebus, Zero )

Mercenary ( 11 Dreams, World hate center, Seize the night )

Lamb of God ( 11th Hour, Break You, Now you've got something to die for )

Mors Principium Est ( The entire new album, awesome stuff )

That's just to name a few, I listen to so many different bands that those are mostly just pickoff's from my current playlist :)

Ulver
- Lost In Moments
- Preface
- In the Red

Arcturus
- The Chaos Path
- Evacuation Code Deciphered
- Du Nordavind
- Ad Absurdum

Emperor
- Cosmic Keys to My Creations & Times
- Empty
- The Acclamation of Bonds
- I Am the Black Wizards

Rotten Sound
- Burden
- Targets
- Revenge

Fear Factory
- Pisschrist
- Leechmaster
- Freedom or Fire

Lostprophets - anything from the "Start Something" record. I'm sorry as well as my list is everchanging

Goodbye Tonight (video = !!!!!!!!), We Still Kill the Old Way, Sway... boy got the voice.

1. Ultimate band: Dark Tranquillity: All of them except Character (couldn't get used to it yet...)
2. Manowar: Everything
3. InFlames: All the old stuff including their live album Tokyo Showdown
4. Crematory: Everything up till Act 7. I especially love the remixes!!
5. My Dying Bride: As the Flower Withers, Turn loose the Swans, The angel and the dark river.
6. Evereve: Seasons, StormBirds
7. Nick Cave: Almost Everything with the exception of a few songs.
8. Twisted Sister: Love em ALL!

well my best 5 change temporary...so i may say now:

Dark Tranquillity, In Flames, Orphaned Land, Therion, Trail of Tears (further to top 10: Anathema, My Dying Bride, The Gathering (those were also the bands i grew up with), Sirenia / Tristania (count only once because of the ingeniousness of Morten Veland), Tiamat).

Oh and Therion, Tiamat, Samael, Savatage, Orphaned Land, Slayer (Up till Seasons in the Abyss) I enjoy soooo much!!! I forgot to mention hahahaahaa

RampageSword: I know this may sound wierd and all, but i also like WASP & Judas Priest, and of course, Iron Maiden...Black Sabbath

Blues, Jazz, a lot of Classical music (Beethoven & Mozart mainly), Peter Gabriel (Real World), Dead can Dance, Ravi Shankar & Philip Glass, Eloy, Doors, Led Zepplin.... there's soo much....!!!