Your best 5 drummers

megamich said:
Lars Ulrich is an asshole!!!
my grandma is a better drummer than he is
I must disagree.... he may be not the best but he's defintly good... listen to "And Justice For All" and "Master Of Puppets"....
He got some real good ideas....

Again, he may sound shitty sometimes but he's an exellent musician. period.

1.Pete Sandoval (If you don't know who the Commando is, fuck off)
2.Derek Roddy (Hate Eternal)
3.Horgh (Immortal)
4.Dave Suzuki (Vital Remains)
5.Nick Barker (Dimmu Borqueer, Cradle of Fashion)

I don't understand the lack of Pete on people's lists.

Beorn of MythOdeviL said:
I must disagree.... he may be not the best but he's defintly good... listen to "And Justice For All" and "Master Of Puppets"....
He got some real good ideas....

Again, he may sound shitty sometimes but he's an exellent musician. period.

Yes, then he was a decent drummer and metalLICKa was a decent band, then. Now, Lars Ulrich is an asshole and metallica sucks the money dick. fact of life.

Adolf Satan said:
Yes, then he was a decent drummer and metalLICKa was a decent band, then. Now, Lars Ulrich is an asshole and metallica sucks the money dick. fact of life.

only the first 4 metallica albums are really good (black album is nice too). ALL the rest SUCK big time!!!

mike portnoy(dream theater) once said that he can drum all metallica songs with one hand.

Ulrich is a boring and very slow drummer

megamich said:
only the first 4 metallica albums are really good (black album is nice too). ALL the rest SUCK big time!!!

I hate the black album. I always thought that was the first really bad metallica album. It's slow and catchy. "EXIT LIGHT, ENTER NI-I-I-GHT!!" Fuck that shit. 'Enter Sandman' is one of the worst songs in the world. The video is fuckin stupid, too. Little fag kid and some old guy. OOOOOOOOOHHHHH! That's METAL!! -|- \M/ -|-

This is really in no order

1. Nicholas Barker (Dimmu Borgir, Ex-Cradle of Filth, Old Man's Child)
2. Hellhammer (Welp.....The Kovenant, Mayhem, Arcturus, Ex-Immortal, Million other bands :))
3. Adrian Erlandsson (Ex-The Haunted, Ex-At the Gates, Cradle of Filth)
4. Horgh-Immortal
5. And it's a tie between the live drummer for The Berzerker and the Amon Amarth drummer (I can't think of his name!)

Gene Hoglan-rare coupling of technicality and musicality

Derek Roddy-sheer impressive speed and technical prowess

Flo Mounier- maybe the best hands in death metal

Martin Lopez- impressive combination of chops and musicality...wouldn't be on here before hearing deliverance

Steve Gadd- had to stick a non-metal guy in here, maybe the best all around talent I've ever heard

The reason you won't see me putting Sandoval on a list like this is the simple fact that besides blazing feet, there's not much to pete...no hands, limited creativity, etc...

Adolf Satan said:
megamich said:

I hate the black album. I always thought that was the first really bad metallica album. It's slow and catchy. "EXIT LIGHT, ENTER NI-I-I-GHT!!" Fuck that shit. 'Enter Sandman' is one of the worst songs in the world. The video is fuckin stupid, too. Little fag kid and some old guy. OOOOOOOOOHHHHH! That's METAL!! -|- \M/ -|-

HEEPPAA!

janne saarenpaa - the crown
gene hoglan - death, dark angel, strapping young lad
nick barker - dimmu borgir
adrian erlandson - at the gates, cradle of filth
Pete Sandoval - morbid angel