Your 'Best of Firewind' CD

Pfft! SEKs is funnier ^_^

I hope it's as easy as Danish money.....

In Denmark £1 is like 10 krones. Easy peasy. Multiply everything by 10 :p

xx Kirsty

Lol during my trip, I never had to do as much currency math in such a short period. It was ridiculous, juggling around with DNK, SEK and NOK. CHANGE TO THE DAMN EURO! Same goes for you up there on the island! Yeah, I'm looking at you, Kirsty and Alan. That's right.

Lol during my trip, I never had to do as much currency math in such a short period. It was ridiculous, juggling around with DNK, SEK and NOK. CHANGE TO THE DAMN EURO! Same goes for you up there on the island! Yeah, I'm looking at you, Kirsty and Alan. That's right.

:eek: NEVER!!!!!!! :bah:

GBP is awesome :)

Our money actually looks different. Euro coins all look to similar!!!

Our money is good for blind people. Because like 20p and 50p have different numbers of edges and one is smaller. 1p and 2p have a big size difference, £1 is thicker than all other coins. etc.

Euro's are rubbish....though I probably would change to them just so I don't have to waste money on currency exchange when I go to Europe (as we all know that happens quite often!!!!)

xx Kirsty

13. Healing Tool - Oh yes that sneaky little Japanese bonus track!!! I've decided this amazing. Why is it a bonus track!!???!??!? Damn Japanese always get the bonus tracks. Well not today...I'm including 2 bonus tracks on my 'Best of..." :D lol. I like the way Apollo sings over himself nearer the end.
Hell yeah, that bonus track is pure ownage. :kickass:

My best of disc goes as follows...

The entire Allegiance album :worship: :D

I finally decided on my Firewind Best Of CD! And it also goes to prove why Asians pwn all your non-Asian asses...

My best of CD... ALL OF THEM! How?! Baby, that's why DVDs have 4Gb capacity mwahahahaha. Everything fits there! So there's my answer. Everything!

Of course I can! A DVD is just a type of CD. CD = compact disc. It's been so used that people just call it disc. You never say "Yo, lemme get my CDman, I'll make you listen to the new Hate Eternal", you say discman. Same thing with the mini disc, it's a mini compact disc, but mini compact disc would just be a mouthful, so you say mini disc. Thus, same goes for the DVD! You don't say digital versatile compact disc... You say digital versatile disc! DVD! Form of CD!

I win! OH YEAAAH

You have the worst logic I have ever seen! lmao.

MY CD player. My DVD player. Why can't my CD player just play DVD's!??!?!?!?

You don't say digital versatile compact disc...

Yes...because that would be DVCD.

You say digital versatile disc!

Yes. Because that is a DVD. The word compact is never brought into it. Unlike COMPACT DISC. CD.

So rethink and get your Best of CD up!!!!!!!!

xx Kirsty

You have the worst logic I have ever seen! lmao.

MY CD player. My DVD player. Why can't my CD player just play DVD's!??!?!?!?

xx Kirsty

Cos Europe doesn't have the technology that Asia has yet :p. Can you book flight tickets and check in just with your phone? No. Where can you do that? Asia. WIN! OH YEEEAAAH!