Your cd-collection?

i have over 1000 cd's and about 100 lp's. but FUCK some of these collections make my collection look small.
I find the best way to get cds is to look through the 2nd hand shops. you get them a lot cheaper. also it helps to get stuff from record companys by doing a radio show or somthing

Hmmm...the size of one's CD collection is always a fun topic.

I don't have an exact number, but I'd have to venture a guess at roughly 1100 or so. I have a Boltz stainless steel stand that holds 1200, and it's just about full. Of those 1100, it would be safe to guess 400-450 of them are metal, all kinds. I'm into all sorts of shite, though, so...

Thanks to sites like AudioGalaxy and my new cable modem collection, it's growing in leaps and bounds :)

I don't buy cd's unless it's something that aren't released on vinyl or I'll have to pay more than my maximum limit (mostly black metal like Burzum, Satyricon and Darkthrone). I have 981 records. The only reason that it's so low is that I took out around 200 records that I didn't want anymore. Aprox. 70 of the records are metal. I'm mostly into stuff from the 60's and 70's like Lee Hazlewood, John Barry, Parliament/Funkadelic and so on, but basically there is more or less all genres in my collection except electronic music (unless you count Kraftwerk as electronic), but the only thing that are newer than 1981 is metal, Dead Can Dance and 2 Jeff Buckley records and some 80's shit like Level 42 and King (Paul King from MTV Europe). I had around 100 hip hop and other electronic records, but I took those out too on top of the 200 as I don't listen to that stuff more. I have a little over 110 cd's and a little more than 60 of those are metal. The rest is old hip hop crap. I have a picture of my record collection, but I can't figure out how to attach it.

I am in the verge of the 200 cd's
more or less 1400 metal mp3's
but when I like a band after listening to 10 songs then I buy the cd
only 1 vinyl,the amorphis black winter day

I don't have too many. I only have like 30-40 or so CD's that I really like. But my collection is still growing. I didn't really start collecting CD's until earlier this year.