Whats your Fav Bands?

My favorite bands are:
Tad Morose: For their fist pounding, brutal melody, the solos that feel like you are flying and awesome voice of their singer.
Savatage: For rocking more than almost anyone at all times and sometimes more than anyone! For the solos that feel like flying and because the Mountain King rules!
Queensryche: Because they wrote Operation: Mindcrime (If you don't know why thats cool you'd better go buy it, pronto! You are missing a classic)
Fates Warning: For progressive madness and Jon Arch
Twisted Motivations: For reminding me why I love Progressive metal :D

3 Fav bands ever:
> METALLICA
> DEATH
> SYMPHONY X

..others:
In Flames / Bodom / Arch Enemy / Adagio / Dark Tranquility / Dream Theater / Savatage / After Forever / Majestic / Helloween / Rhapsody / Masterplan / Labyrinth / Suffocation / Deicide / Immolation / Dimmu / Emperor / King Diamond / Hollinthon / Behemoth / Dio / Sabbath / Rainbow / & many more :D

METAL: Extol, Living Sacrifice, Opeth, Stryper, Norma Jean, Disciple, Dead Poetic, Zao, Soul Embraced, Metallica, The Agony Scene, As I Lay Dying

NON METAL: U2, Misfits, AFI, Live, Bob Marley & the Wailers, Ramones, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Audioslave, Third Day, Caedmon's Call

the elite group is:
Strapping Young Lad,
Red Harvest,
Decapitated.
The Berzerker
Godflesh

the others is:
Zyklon
Dimmu Borgir
Akercocke
Hate Eternal
Immortal
Lamb Of God
Anata
Emperor
Mastodon
Old Man's Child
Lux Occulta

and more if i could be fucked thinking

At the moment, off the top of my head, my top ten bands
10)Agalloch
9)The Smashing Pumpkins
8)Neurosis (even though i only have four of their albums...)
7)Emperor
6)Godspeed You! Black Emperor
5)Dead Can Dance
4)My Dying Bride
3)Pink Floyd
2)King Crimson
1)Opeth

Savatage, Judas Priest, Iced Earth, Kreator, Anthrax, Overkill, Helloween, Children Of Bodom, Cynic, Obituary, ZZ Top, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Queensryche, Hellhammer, Celtic Frost, King Diamond, Coroner, Bad Brains

Nokturnal Mortum are definitely one of my favorite black metal bands. They are really original with how they heavily incorporate a folk element into their music, and it sounds really cool.