Your COB Collection

I don't know why the other thread is posted in Off Topic, it's about COB related stuff.

Anyway, huge fanboi alert!!

21do21j.jpg

2 PIC LPs, 2 in Your Face and 2 Trashed, Lost & Strungout singles, In Your Face and Trashed, Lost & Strungout DVDs, digipak and various Are You Dead Yet editions (Japan with DVD, promo). I put Chaos Ridden Years there because I didn't know where else to put it.

+ lots of mags and posters with COB. I was also too lazy to take pics of my shirts and other COB clothing but I own pretty much everything that's listed in the SOB merch section.

Hey, I think I have got something you don't! I have the TLAS jewel case Enhanced EP from Century media, that's not on SOB??:lol:

Where the hell did you get the Blooddrunk album promo???
Well, if you're talking about Zarok, he runs COB's nº1 Official Fansite Scythes Of Bodom, so I don't think it'd be excessive assuming he got it from the band.
Yeah, almost. I got it from Spinefarm.

Hey, I think I have got something you don't! I have the TLAS jewel case Enhanced EP from Century media, that's not on SOB??:lol:
Wow, cool. I didn't even know that it exists. Again I've learned something new. Would be cool if you could provide any pics of it.

My opinion is that u dont necesarely have to have stuff with your fav band to prove u are a fan. OK i know that by buying their albums, u help the band make a new album, by helping them with money. I curently have only 1 T-SHIRT with COB :p its Follow The Reaper

Does it make me a "better" fan than anybody else just because I have this collection? I don't think so. Don't worry, I don't get you wrong but there's nothing I wanna prove and there are lots of COB fans out there who are really hardcore. They follow the band on a whole tour, they get COB tattoos and even try to imitate the members, especially Alexi. They are die-hard fans of the band. I'm not judging if this is good or bad but personally I would never do stuff like that.

Does it make me a "better" fan than anybody else just because I have this collection? I don't think so. Don't worry, I don't get you wrong but there's nothing I wanna prove and there are lots of COB fans out there who are really hardcore. They follow the band on a whole tour, they get COB tattoos and even try to imitate the members, especially Alexi. They are die-hard fans of the band. I'm not judging if this is good or bad but personally I would never do stuff like that.

Yeah...that's a bit overboard!

I have the whole discography myself, and chaos ridden years. No singles, special editions, though the Something wild i have is remastered i believe. And a flag.

I don't know why the other thread is posted in Off Topic, it's about COB related stuff.

Anyway, huge fanboi alert!!

2lasars.jpg

2 Nuclear Blast black LPs, 1 re-issued PIC LP, 2 Children Of Bodom singles and various Something Wild editions (first edition with blue logo, Japan, digipak, shape CD, deluxe, MCs, promo).

2sagn42.jpg

2 Nuclear Blast PIC LPs, 1 re-issued PIC LP, 2 Downfall singles and various Hatebreeder editions (Japan, deluxe, MCs, promo).

vrufpu.jpg

1 black LP, 1 green LP, one re-issued PIC LP, 4 box sets with photo cards (one with autographs), limited Japanese edition with extra booklet and re-issued CD version.

2e53xgh.jpg

2 Nuclear Blast PIC LPs, 1 re-issued PIC LP, 2 Hate Me! yellow vinyl singles, 2 Hate Me! singles and various Follow The Reaper editions (Japan, digipaks, MC, promo).

vo09q8.jpg

2 black LPs, 1 re-issued PIC LP, 2 Needled 24/7 vinyl singles, 2 You're Better Off Dead! singles and various CD editions (first edition, Japan, promo). Also limited Bestbreeder edition.

21do21j.jpg

2 PIC LPs, 2 in Your Face and 2 Trashed, Lost & Strungout singles, In Your Face and Trashed, Lost & Strungout DVDs, digipak and various Are You Dead Yet editions (Japan with DVD, promo). I put Chaos Ridden Years there because I didn't know where else to put it.

2qx1d02.jpg

1 PIC LP with red rim, 1 PIC LP with clear rim, 2 Blooddrunk red vinyl singles, 2 Blooddrunk singles, 2 Blooddrunk enhanced singles and Blooddrunk album promo.

119qtd0.jpg

Smaller stuff of merchandise and promo articles.

My whole vinyl stuff on one pic:
e1docw.jpg

+ lots of mags and posters with COB. I was also too lazy to take pics of my shirts and other COB clothing but I own pretty much everything that's listed in the SOB merch section.

What the fuck???!!!!?!!!

I had to quote this, due to awesomeness :worship:

Albums
Hatebreeder
Follow the Reaper
Hate Crew Deathroll
Are You Dead Yet?
Stockholm Knockout [CD]

Other
Green CoB T-shirt, says "Are You Dead Yet" on the back
Something Wild T-shirt, says "Children of Bodom" on the back
A Hate Crew Deathroll pin

Yeah, it's not much. :lol:

Yeah, almost. I got it from Spinefarm.

Wow, cool. I didn't even know that it exists. Again I've learned something new. Would be cool if you could provide any pics of it.
Oh damn I will not get my cam until next week. Sorry. But are you gonna put it on Sob if I fix you pics? That would be cool.
And also, I have Stockholm Knockout Live in normal cd case. A little bit different from everyone's else's.. You'll get some pics of that too if you want.

Oh damn I will not get my cam until next week. Sorry. But are you gonna put it on Sob if I fix you pics? That would be cool.
And also, I have Stockholm Knockout Live in normal cd case. A little bit different from everyone's else's.. You'll get some pics of that too if you want.
Yeah, would be cool. I try to list every official COB release in the discography, even if it has the same content as regular versions and pics of front and back are always better than the "image n/a" pic I sometimes have to use.

BTW question to Zarok, why isn't scythes of bodom available in finnish??

EDIT and I don't know if it's on purpose but SOB doesn't have the better-looking Blooddrunk t-shirts and hoodies in there, the ones that you can get only by preordering the CD digipack version:

COB_BD_TS_CD.jpg