Your COB Collection

Oh damn I will not get my cam until next week. Sorry. But are you gonna put it on Sob if I fix you pics? That would be cool.
And also, I have Stockholm Knockout Live in normal cd case. A little bit different from everyone's else's.. You'll get some pics of that too if you want.

I own the CRY CD version too :Smug::lol: Although when I saw the Digipack with DVD +2CDs I seriously regreted having it, :lol:

Ok there we go, I posted it in a COBOT thread, but here is it's place I supose.

CDsDVDsandvinyls.jpg

As said (I've put Stone and Sinergy there because I see them as COB related stuff).
Sudaderasycamisetas.jpg

Left to right: COBHC hoodie, SW longsleeve, Guitar & Scythe hoodie, SW t-shirt, HCD hoodie and CRY t-shirt.
EntradaBarna06.jpg

AYDYflag.jpg

From Barcelona 06 show when Alexi broke his toe, :lol:
PosterMetalHammer.jpg

From Metal Hammer.
Guitarpicksandmags.jpg

Last set. (on Metal Hammer, Allu is the one holding a green bottle at Kerry King's right)

BTW question to Zarok, why isn't scythes of bodom available in finnish??

EDIT and I don't know if it's on purpose but SOB doesn't have the better-looking Blooddrunk t-shirts and hoodies in there, the ones that you can get only by preordering the CD digipack version:

COB_BD_TS_CD.jpg

its a german site!

My Collection

Albums:
Something Wild
Hatebreeder
Tokyo Warhearts Live In Tokyo (Special Edition)
Follow the reaper (digipack Special edition)
Bestbreeder From 1997 To 2000 (only Japan)
Hate Crew Deathroll
Trashed Lost Strungout -EP
Are You Dead Yet?
Chaos Ridden Years Knockout Stockholm
Blooddrunk (+Bonus DVD digipack)

Singles:
Children Of Bodom
Hate ME!
You´re Better Off Dead
Trashed Lost Strungout
In Your Face
Blooddrunk
Blooddrunk UK
Blooddrunk Red Vinyl -Single

DVD:s:
Stockholm Knockout
In Your Face
Trashed Lost Strungout

Clothes:
Chaos Riddden Years -T-Shirt from unholy alliance tour
Blooddrunk -Hoodie

Other:
Blooddrunk -Flag
Alexi Laihos And Roope Latvalas Sign
Something Wild -Purse
Soundi 3/2008
Soundi 10/2007
Soundi 11/2006
Are You Dead Yet? -Flag
Are You Dead Yet? -Poster
Trashed Lost Strungout -Poster
Koululainen magazine -Poster

FUCK! I WANT DOWNFALL -SINGLE! COULD SOMEBODY FINNISH DUDE SELL IT TO ME!?

BTW question to Zarok, why isn't scythes of bodom available in finnish??
There was never a big demand for a Finnish site and none of the Finns I work with ever wanted to translate the stuff or thought it would be necessary. I guess most of the Finns are good in English anyway. But the biggest point is that it's already more than complicated to have a bi-lingual site running because every single change needs to get updated in all languages. That's why there's not even a German version of Murder Archives.
EDIT and I don't know if it's on purpose but SOB doesn't have the better-looking Blooddrunk t-shirts and hoodies in there, the ones that you can get only by preordering the CD digipack version:
It will be added sooner or later.

@zarok: can you tell me where did you find bestbreeder and box set with photo cards tokyo warhearts, please... thanks...
I ordered it at Nuclear Blast in 1999. I think I paid like 12€ for it. Can't remember from where I got Bestbreeder. Maybe some Japanese shop.

I'm selling some of my old and rare COB stuff at ebay and maybe the one or other of you guys is interested in it.

CHILDREN OF BODOM SOMETHING WILD DELUXE EDITION
CHILDREN OF BODOM FOLLOW THE REAPER POSTER
CHILDREN OF BODOM SOMETHING WILD LP VINYL
CHILDREN OF BODOM HATE ME 7" YELLOW VINYL SINGLE
CHILDREN OF BODOM SOMETHING WILD SHAPE CD

Check it out here:
http://search.ebay.de/_W0QQsassZsolarfall1349

This is the latest addition to my CoB collection, a signed Blooddrunk poster, which I got at the opening of a new record shop in Helsinki (many thanks to Valkokukka for the heads up!)

DSCF0123.jpg