Your COB Collection

very nice stuff indeed guys. Yo Warheart, how much are you willing to let that SW Cd go for? i like the Cd it's self and i bet the booklet looks interesting. pm if you're willing to sell it to me.

well here are my new receivings:

P1027431.jpg

finally got my "Hellhounds" E.P and L.P from cduniverse.com

and from ebay:

P1027432.jpg

Russian Release of "Something Wild". The main reason why i got was mainly because i got it for $8 shipped and the cd itself looks interesting. very cool looking cd.

here's a quick picture comparing all of my "S.W" cds.....
P1027436.jpg

Top Row: Japanese release & Nuclear Blast Deluxe Edition
Bottom Row: Russian Release, U.S Nuclear Blast & Spinefarm re-release.

thanks for looking.

Isn't the Fono version of Something Wild rare?

And I got today In Your Face cds, Somebody's Watching Me cds (Warmen), Hate Me! cds and You're Better Off Dead! (signed by all and Alexander) cds. really cool :) pic later

I will not get the YBOD! single until later..

You already have it there...

But nice collection! I'll have all of those except the TL&S cds. I have the DVD EP but not the plain single.

Got COB last week
Downfall is on it's way
Hate Me! I have two copies
YBOD I have
In Your Face came yesterday
Still gotta get TLS
I have two versions of Blooddrunk (UK & Finland)

I could grab TL&S off Ebay I suppose.

You already have it there...

But nice collection! I'll have all of those except the TL&S cds. I have the DVD EP but not the plain single.

Got COB last week
Downfall is on it's way
Hate Me! I have two copies
YBOD I have
In Your Face came yesterday
Still gotta get TLS
I have two versions of Blooddrunk (UK & Finland)

I could grab TL&S off Ebay I suppose.

I am talking about the signed one..

and this was only my slipcase singles collection, I have many other singles in other formats

this thread has a very misleading title... at first i thought you are calling me "COB Collection"!

I got my Needled 24/7 disc through today. I didn't know it'd be so small haha. I was expecting it to be the normal size.

Yeah it is. There's a pic of it in this thread.

And I got my Hate Me! vinyl and Downfall cds through today. The Downfall one is so hawt!