Your COB Collection

Just got this for 7 euros. AWESOME graphic on the CD!

33dci7b.jpg

Because it's blue and silver with the reaper. I have the Spinefarm version so this is much better in comparison.

Anyhow, I dno if I'm getting it. I won the auction but the seller didn't answer my question, asking if he'd ship to the UK, I don't know the P&P total and he only accepts bank transfer. I left it all too late to sort it out but we'll see what happens.

Congrats Warheart. the Needled 24/7 lp is awesome. love the artwork. especially the band picture.

yeah it's one of the coolest I've seen..
Smoke Crack and Worship Satan :lol::kickass:

Congrats! That guy hasn't responded about my Downfall single yet.

I just got the Needled 24/7 vinyl LP.

I think you should still keep the bad conditioned case just 'cause it's original :)

p1020413vk9.jpg

Back of shirt:

p1020415te4.jpg

CRY: SKL Special DVD+2CD edition. (I actually ordered the DVD only, but got this one, i'm not complaining:D) In Your Face/Trashed, Lost & Strungout DVD EP. Jackson Stars RR-J2SP, COBHC t-shirt, COBHC shorts.

Not much but at least it's something. :)

Yeah, the art looks different from the pictures u see on the web, I just ordered The 12" and the Single :D And last week i got a Blooddrunk Ziphoodie :D

Here is my collection- the reason the signed Blooddrunk vinyl (or whatever it is) i seperate from the rest of the picture is cos I've lent it to a friend so he can show it off to his mates :erk:

Hatebreeder and Are You Dead Yet? are also lent to the above friend as he is a hobo and can't be bothered to purchase AYDY and Hatbreeder (!)
Not pictured a well is my Blakkis Shirt which is in the wash. Shirt pictured reads "Children of Bodom Hatecrew Finland".

NB- note my br00tal bed covering : :lol:

CoBcollection-HBAYDYandBDVinyl.jpg

SignedEPofBlooddrunksingle.jpg

-ESP SV, Jazz III black plectrum Bloodrunk (UK edition), signed Something Wild (deluxe Nuclear Blast edition), Bloodrunk UK Single, Follow the Reaper (Spinefarm edition), Hatecrew Deathroll (Spinefarm edition) and Children of Bodom HC t- shirt, and in the picture beneath is the signed Bloodrunk vinyl

List me on the first page as just "Orcy" rather than "orcy_uk" as I've put in a request for a name change, just saves me having to ask you to change the first post, thanks :)

I am interested. Would you accept credit card payment?

Well. I haven't used ebay before so I'm a beginner. I don't have a credit card so I believe I can't use paypal... Money transfer is the easiest option for me, at least if the buyer lives in Europe. If not, then it's more complicated.

What do you interested (and other) guys think is a proper starting price considering the necklace is quite rare?