Your COB Collection

^sweet dude :D
I was thinking of making links to all your stuff on the first page, so if you could upload a picture each that would be cool of you guys :D

167mskx.jpg

From top left: Two copies of Something Wild that are exactly the same, I think that the only difference is the rim and day of release. Then there's Something Wild Shape cd and Sw Deluxe edition including Silent Scream and Don't Stop at the top. Then there are the first two singles, Children Of Bodom and Downfall, I love these two because they are so (my dictionary says the word is) demanded. Then next line has Hatebreeder, Re-release of Tokyo Warhearts, not 2008 though and then there's two Nuclear Blast versions of Follow The Reaper, one normal and one Deluxe Edition, and the 2008 re-release. Then we have Bestbreeder still sealed. Next line has You're Better Off Dead! single and Hate Crew Deathroll, Hate Crew Crossing Europe bootleg, Then there are four copies of Trashed, Lost & Strungout, one Slipcase Ep, one Cd EP and two DVDs. Along to the DVDs is In Your Face dvd single, Are You Dead Yet? normal, Japan (Including Oops I did it Again and Talk Dirty To Me) and US version (incl. Somebody Put Something In My Drink). Ok, then we have Stockholm Knockout, Blooddrunk single, Blooddrunk UK single, Blooddrunk digipak, Chaos Ridden Years dvd and Tokyo Warhearts Boxset. Super-awesome.

Phew, lets get to the right side, "Various"
Starting from top left we have Slayer Unhloy Alliance DVD, Needled 24/7 7", Bloodrunk 7" and Hate Me! 7". Right to it you can see live in Nosturi bootleg dvd. Ok next line is Blooddrunk Red Gatefold LP and on it you should see the Downfall necklace, and two copies of Blooddrunk 12" Picture disk singles, one with red rim and other with clear one. Next to them there are two Blooddrunk promo items, beermat and a sticker (I have two other with the 12" singles) Next line, Thrash Invasion! cd incl. Banned From Heaven, got it with Metal Hammer April 2008. SFUK Spinefarm Promo incl. Banned From Heaven too. Impaled Nazarene cd incl. Alexi on guitar, Pain cd incl. Alexi solo on one song, also this is the producer of Follow The Reaper and Blooddrunk vocals Peter Tägtren. Sepultura tribute cd (I love Sepultura).. AYDY? patch. Next line is the Sinergy one, including Beware The Havens, To Hell and Back and Suicide By My Side. Children Of Bodom logo patch.
Hatebreeder t-shirt, hate crew deathroll hoodie, Blooddrunk webshop t-shirt missing on the picture.

A copy of YBOD! signed by the band and alexander
ja9qmo.jpg

Emotional Playground. Good album.
2a97b4g.jpg

My flags:
34fk0v8.jpg

Better Pic of Tees:
2dqvm83.jpg

Japan SHM CD + DVD, Keystuff and Poster from Japan :)
29vkn4j.jpg

My Beloved baby:
34ss2h0.jpg

Thanks for readin' and prumpin', seeya later:D

wow you guys have kickass collections :)

I haven't got as much, but I like my stuff anyway :) here is what I have :

My COB stuff:
p1060640eb9.jpg

The back of my Follow The Reaper ziphoodie:
p1060642ma4.jpg

Other random metal stuff I own (but some of it is missing because it wasn't all in my room and I was too lazy to go get it :lol:) :
p1060644za4.jpg

And I have tons of self-printed pics and posters...

:lol: I wish!! I'm far away from being well off, I just choose to spend my money on COB merch, GP-1000 preamps and other stuff instead of tonnes of food/drink, alcohol and pointless nights out in clubs or pubs etc. I do go out occasionally every now and then for certain reasons but I do try to keep it limited for this reason, plus the fact that I dislike the taste of 99% of beer and "dancing in clubs" isn't for me.