Your COB Collection

Haven't listened to it properly, just stuck it on when I got it and didn't really pay attention. I only noticed that the tone of everything was too similar to CRY.

hey there everyone!

as you can tell i'm a "n00b".After looking at everyone's impressive COB collection, i thought,"well why not try to show off my collection as well :p" i've been a big COB fan for almost 5 years. This is by far my favorite band and the only band i invested the most money on. lol well hope you enjoy my small but hopefully cool collection. for now i am posting the albums and such. i have tons more stuff that i still need take pictures of and upload. thanks for checking it out and hopefully i am accepted by you fellow Hatebreeders.

(hope the size of the pictures arn't too big)

P1027403.jpg

P1027404.jpg

P1027405.jpg

P1027408.jpg

P1027409.jpg

P1027411.jpg

P1027412.jpg

P1027413.jpg

P1027414.jpg

P1027415.jpg

P1027417.jpg

P1027418.jpg

thanks again for checking out my collection!

Nice collection you got there. But may I ask what are those coverless AYDY things??

Oh shit, I haven't still wellcomed you. Wellcome to the forum newbie! :lol: Don't take me seriously, I have nothing against new users, as the more we are the more fun it is :kickass:

Nah, we wouldn't reject anyone on here. Off topic might be different, people are way more harash and rude there, :lol: But if you know how to handle it and don't go creating 43963 threads each day and that kind of stuff there's no problem with anyone.

hey there everyone!

as you can tell i'm a "n00b".After looking at everyone's impressive COB collection, i thought,"well why not try to show off my collection as well :p" i've been a big COB fan for almost 5 years. This is by far my favorite band and the only band i invested the most money on. lol well hope you enjoy my small but hopefully cool collection. for now i am posting the albums and such. i have tons more stuff that i still need take pictures of and upload. thanks for checking it out and hopefully i am accepted by you fellow Hatebreeders.

(hope the size of the pictures arn't too big)

Hi and welcome! Nice collection, I have only regular cds, singles, some promos that I have got from here and there, couple of shirts, lot of magazines an so one. But I know that if I start collecting anything I'll get obsessed and end of getting everything. So I refuse to start :D.

Damn I want it but I don't have the chance yet..

Has anyone else noticed that Chaos Ridden Years Guy that has appeared on all shit since then? He's like the new COBHC trademark. Sux man, they're getting so big and famous that they use that guy.. And he really doesn't fit that well sometimes.
nx1ftf.jpg

And he's also on the BD 12" single and HHOMT 12" single......

Nice collection you got there. But may I ask what are those coverless AYDY things??

Oh shit, I haven't still wellcomed you. Wellcome to the forum newbie! :lol: Don't take me seriously, I have nothing against new users, as the more we are the more fun it is :kickass:

thanks for the the welcome.

to answer your question, those are "advanced" copies of AYDY? found one at a local record store and another on ebay.

the funny thing is that on the side of the case, Bodom is spelled, "Bodem"
:lol:

Great collection Northern Insanity. I'll probably buy all the album vinyls soon too but I'm not getting all the different versions of the albums (Spinefarm/Nuclear Blast).

I've seen some promo things on Ebay but I wasn't sure if they were real promos or not.

Great collection Northern Insanity. I'll probably buy all the album vinyls soon too but I'm not getting all the different versions of the albums (Spinefarm/Nuclear Blast).

I've seen some promo things on Ebay but I wasn't sure if they were real promos or not.

thanks man. Yeah at first glance they do look pretty bootleg-ish but if you look into it, it's just an advance promo copy of the album.