Your COB Collection

Just received the email from What Records:

Children of Bodom Something Wild Limited Edition (300 copies) Picture Disc LP+ Bonus Track.
This is the UK edition on Spinefarm Records Limited to 300 copies Worldwide of which the band/Finland have had 100 copies and the remaining 200 copies are exclusive to What Records.
The Disc features a different Side 2 image of the band compared with previous release and also features the bonus track Children of Bodom(Original Single Version).
Tracklisting
Side A
1. Deadnight Warrior
2. In The Shadow
3. Red Light In My Eyes pt.1
4. Red Light In My Eyes pt.2
Side B
5. Lake Bodom
6. Nail
7. Touch Like Angels Of Death
Bonus Track
8. Children Of Bodom

http://www.whatrecords.co.uk/items/46468.htm

I'm thinking about getting S.W. from what records, but picture disc can be such shitty quality sometimes... I'm looking to play these records not just collect them.

...BUT, does anyone have any or maybe know of someone who is willing to sell or trade maybe ANY Stone LP's (Vinyls?) I have all their albums on CD but I've been playing a lot of vinyl lately and been wanting to crank my favourite band Stone. If anyone is interested in selling, let me know!

the rare one?

I dno...it's the normal one.

2pyunhe.jpg

I have almost all of those picture disc...except the new ones from Blooddrunk and FTR and SW.....all are Back On Black btw...