My 'Hate Me!' collection so far...
11766ts.jpg

An awesome 'Hatebreeder 99' era patch that I got:
9ape83.jpg

And my CD's (I forgot to put the Blooddrunk album there):
73oyfk.jpg

Did you ever count how much money you've spended for all that stuff? :OMG:

That's an awesome collection, you're a megalomaniac dude! :loco:

Eh, who cares about the money! It comes, it goes, I just have fun and think about what I want, not about "omg this is alot", like some of the people that I know, I hate that.

If I see something I'd like, then I'll do my best to get it, since it's like one of the only forms of happiness in my life...music & guitars.

I hope to get a few more bits before stopping.

Yeah, I understand. I remember you still live at your mum's, am I right? Nothing against that, however old you are. Moreover, all this collection getting bigger and bigger is a proof that you can earn money and that's a good point. And if you have nothing else to spend your money in then why not? That's nice to see someone who doesn't spend all his money in cigarettes and alcohol and then complains about the fact he doesn't have money anymore and is not able to buy this or that.

Whatever I said, I have nothing to teach you.

And by the way, I saw the last Hate me! single on ebay. I saw there was only one person bidding for it and I was sure it was you. After having waited some days, I saw it: one more time, Mitch! :loco: I never listened to the single version, except the tab you posted today. I'll try to buy one ...if you can get enough! :lol:

Yeah, everything you said is correct.

There was another Hate Me! single after that one and I put one bid on it, just for the sake of it 'cause the price was really low but I was outbid within the last few seconds, which made no difference to me because I already have four copies. I'll let you take the next few, since I'm saving my money to pay off for my newly aacquired USA RR1. :D

Yes, I saw your post in the guitar player's thread. It's off-topic but I already knew the finish before but I had never saw any picture of it. I think it will be awesome to see it IRL but hard to take great pictures. Are you planning on getting another J-50 BC for this new one?

EDIT: I've just seen your post in yhe guitar player's thread.

I agree with the pics thing, it'll probably always look different, due to lighting and camera angles, but I'll spend countless hours doing it so I'm sure I'll take a few good ones. :p

Yeah. Early morning or early evening sun light + macro mode and you have some chances to take nice pictures.

CRYposter_filtered.jpg

Cases_filtered.jpg

CDs_filtered.jpg

I bought SINERGY "Suicide by my side" today and I found STONE "Free" album but I wasn't looking for it though. I just went to a new metal record dealer today (I've always bought my CDs in a multimedia center before...) and the dealer sold me the album for 5€. I'm really discovering STONE now, while listening to the album and it's awesome!

Cool stuff!

That first pic reminds me that I got the Follow The Reaper poster flag yesterday. I put it up earlier, next to my Hate Crew Deathroll one.

That Something Wild CD would have been mine if I wasn't paying off for my Rhoads, which I'd MUCH rather have anyway.