Your COB Collection

Make sandwiches at home and spare as much money as you can then! I hope you still have picks and strings in reserve! :lol:

You know, I think I will NEED to do that, haha!! Last month, by the day before payday (Thursday 4th), I had about 11p in my bank account. :lol: It's gonna be another one like that. :erk:

Oh well, at the end of it, I'll have this:
14k8uiv.jpg

sgn7n6.jpg

2py3xub.jpg

The one from Malaysia? By the way, now I have "Hate Me!", "Blooddrunk" and "Trashed, Lost & Strungout" singles but 2 jewel cases are a bit cracked and I don't know where to buy new ones. "You're better off dead" single and "To hell and back" limited red case album are coming.

Yeah, that one.

Do you have the TL&S cds with only 2 tracks? I still don't have that, only the DVD-EP.

And you can buy jewel cases from any basic store that sells pc accessories.

And what BD version do you have? The normal one?

And YBOD...limited red version? Are you sure it's real? Pic?

T,L&S: the one with the enhanced part (videos)

BD: I think it's the normal one: jewel case, 2 tracks: Bloddrunk and Looking out my back door

YBOD: I was talking about the Sinergy album, maybe it's a fake one, I bought it for 3,27€ so (but the seller didn't contact me since the bid was finished so I've not paid yet)...

5d8e_1.JPG

Ah, the one with the videos is the common one, not the rare one. I'm still looking for the cds.

That Sinergy album looks fake to me. I've never heard of a red limited edition one before.

you metal heads are seriosly awesome havin all those merchs of cob, i think you guys deserve a fucking medal,, awesome stuff:headbang:

That Sinergy album looks fake to me. I've never heard of a red limited edition one before.

I found it in the mailbox today and it doesn't look fake to me. It seems that the booklet has never been opened before. The guy who sold me the album lives in 73702 Donzdorf and the Nuclear Blast card which I found in the jewel case has that "73702 Donzdorf" written on it. By the way, that's strange: it says that Sinergy is endorsed by Jackson guitars...

COBCollection010.jpg

COBCollection011.jpg

COBCollection012.jpg

COBCollection013.jpg

I'll take a picture of my all new CDs when I'll get the YBOD single.

I found it in the mailbox today and it doesn't look fake to me. It seems that the booklet has never been opened before. The guy who sold me the album lives in 73702 Donzdorf and the Nuclear Blast card which I found in the jewel case has that "73702 Donzdorf" written on it. By the way, that's strange: it says that Sinergy is endorsed by Jackson guitars...

COBCollection010.jpg

COBCollection011.jpg

COBCollection012.jpg

COBCollection013.jpg

I'll take a picture of my all new CDs when I'll get the YBOD single.

Yeah, that's the limited edition of the album and it's official. The first edition of Beware The Heavens had a purple case by the way.