Your COB Collection

Hey guys, haven't been here in a while. did i miss anything? lol

well im sure or not sure if any of you guys have seen or heard about the "ARE YOU DEAF YET?" compilation. i just got it yesterday in the mail along with a promotional version of the re-mastered HCDR album with a couple of bonus tracks. here are some pictures for anyone that cares:

P1028320.jpg

P1028319.jpg

P1028321.jpg

both are cardboard cases and they came with a plastic sleeve to protect them.
also on the back it reads:

"FOR PROMO REQUESTS: PLEASE CONTACT: Press Adam Sagir - adam@thenoisecartel.com
Radio/TV: Nelly Liger - nelly@thenoisecartel.com Tel: 020 7241 8966"

im not entirely sure what that means but does that mean that they send you free promo cds? lol if anyone knows let me know! lol

I've seen the Are You Deaf Yet thing on Ebay all the time, never bought it though.

And is 3 Hate Me! shirts, 2 Hate Me! Vinyls and 5 Hate Me! cd singles too much? :lol:

Ah, I saw that on Ebay and thought it was fake! I don't like it as much because of the "torn" edges.

The beanie is cool, though.

Hm I was wondering if anyone else on here happens to be one of the nine (or four...see later) others except for me who were among the first in the world to own the "Something Wild" CD? I remember listening to the Finnish radio show Metalliliitto (I live/lived right by the border to Finland, but on the wrong side ;)) in the fall/winter of 1997, and there was a new band about to release their debut album being interviewed in the show, and I freaked out at how amazing the songs were! At the end of the interview they announced that ten (or five, can't remember) copies of the new CD signed by the band would be available as contest prizes. Question: when did the lake Bodom murders occur? Well, I sent in my answer, and during next weeks show (Metalliliitto aired on Wednesday nights) I was delighted to hear my name among the winners! I still own this CD, and my question is if anyone else on this forum was one of the winners? Would be cool if someone else stayed a fan through all these years :)