Your COB Collection

Hm I was wondering if anyone else on here happens to be one of the nine (or four...see later) others except for me who were among the first in the world to own the "Something Wild" CD? I remember listening to the Finnish radio show Metalliliitto (I live/lived right by the border to Finland, but on the wrong side ;)) in the fall/winter of 1997, and there was a new band about to release their debut album being interviewed in the show, and I freaked out at how amazing the songs were! At the end of the interview they announced that ten (or five, can't remember) copies of the new CD signed by the band would be available as contest prizes. Question: when did the lake Bodom murders occur? Well, I sent in my answer, and during next weeks show (Metalliliitto aired on Wednesday nights) I was delighted to hear my name among the winners! I still own this CD, and my question is if anyone else on this forum was one of the winners? Would be cool if someone else stayed a fan through all these years :)

Cool story :) I'll buy it off ya??!

I FINALLY got my Rockhouse DVDs through. The first copies got lost, so I had to get the seller to send replacement copies to an alternate address!

Yeah, that's the only downside. He plays some of the solos quite well, actually. I'd love one of these for Hatebreeder or Follow The Reaper.

I always thought the whole AYDY album was in drop C but it looks like in the vid NIL is in D, or is he just playing it in D?

Ended up getting myself a Follow the Reaper T-shirt. Brings me to a total of 4 Bodom T-shirts.

children_of_bodom_reaper_tshirt.jpg

Indeed. And on the back, it has the massive tombstone that says "Followed the Reaper..." on it. It's fucking cool.

I got mine from a store on Ebay. It was the only place I could get them by paying with Paypal, because the site for them only accepted credit cards.

Nice, fretboard looks pretty damn amazing. What pickup you got in there? :lol: