Your COB Collection

I have also updated my collection with some awesome unofficial COB shirts.

Although fake, the designs are sweet and some are extremely similar to the real ones and the shirt and print quality is top notch.

2dwen8p.jpg

vq7apx.jpg

34j9ffs.jpg

And an equally awesome Lamb Of God shirt:
2nsql2q.jpg

And I got these last week:
2q8st4m.jpg

Can't remember if I already posted the pics or not.

Needled 24/7 Vinyl
Hate Me! vinyl
Downfall CDS

ke8808.jpg

To Hell And Back Promo disc

Where'd you get To Hell And Back?!

- All albums + dvds and Hate Me!, In Your Face & Blooddrunk single
- The Alexi miniature guitar! I bought it last month, it's fucking awesome
- 3 sweaters, 1 jacket and 5 shirts
- Keyring
- Poster

guessing some of them are regional editions, like the European ones, and Japanes ones and other shit like that. Also they released and re-released diffrent versions of each, Like if you wait a year later after each album release, theyll release a bonus song on the newer albums, like in Somthing Wilds case, music videos on the enhanced CD. They always release covers with the album and the singles. SO actually no two Albums in his collection are alike.

ah man, Det var ju inte meningen. ta det lungt han är lika cool som dej :kickass: skål

Actually, I really would like to buy a few more copies of COB since I listen to all the cds sooo much they go everywhere with me and take a good amount of abuse, I need me some back ups cuase all the ones i have now are beat up and scratched.

ah man, Det var ju inte meningen. ta det lungt han är lika cool som dej :kickass: skål

Actually, I really would like to buy a few more copies of COB since I listen to all the cds sooo much they go everywhere with me and take a good amount of abuse, I need me some back ups cuase all the ones i have now are beat up and scratched.

Jeg forstär dit mäl min ven, men jeg kan ikke sige en ting..I'm sure that sounds stupid :loco: