Your COB Collection

Here is my collection- the reason the signed Blooddrunk vinyl (or whatever it is) i seperate from the rest of the picture is cos I've lent it to a friend so he can show it off to his mates :erk:

Hatebreeder and Are You Dead Yet? are also lent to the above friend as he is a hobo and can't be bothered to purchase AYDY and Hatbreeder (!)
Not pictured a well is my Blakkis Shirt which is in the wash. Shirt pictured reads "Children of Bodom Hatecrew Finland".

NB- note my br00tal bed covering : :lol:

CoBcollection-HBAYDYandBDVinyl.jpg

SignedEPofBlooddrunksingle.jpg

-ESP SV, Jazz III black plectrum Bloodrunk (UK edition), signed Something Wild (deluxe Nuclear Blast edition), Bloodrunk UK Single, Follow the Reaper (Spinefarm edition), Hatecrew Deathroll (Spinefarm edition) and Children of Bodom HC t- shirt, and in the picture beneath is the signed Bloodrunk vinyl

List me on the first page as just "Orcy" rather than "orcy_uk" as I've put in a request for a name change, just saves me having to ask you to change the first post, thanks :)

Dude, thats my signed vinyl lol. Lies and deceit dude.

You're either a girl or a small guy with cut body? I mean, bigger shirts make guys look bigger. Even Roy wears an extra large, see my sig.

hatebreeder and a "guitar and scythes" t-shirt
hatecrew deathroll hoodie
blooddrunk digipack cd
stockholm knockout dvd
and the "guitar and scythes" flag

i'm planning to buy al the other cd's this summer along with another hoodie

They really should start selling wall curtains of Hatebreeder and Follow the Reaper with a 250cm height diameter. With and without the Reaper. :p I'd love to have my walls full of that beautiful, dark and mysterious artwork.

They really should start selling wall curtains of Hatebreeder and Follow the Reaper with a 250cm height diameter. With and without the Reaper. :p I'd love to have my walls full of that beautiful, dark and mysterious artwork.

i wouldn't mind that. i'd finally have some decent curtains for my room at uni

Okay folks, I've got a copy of Children of Bodom's 'Hatebreeder' Picture Disc LP available for trade. The LP is housed in a plastic covering, is mint condition and has never been played. I'd like to trade directly for another piece of vinyl so whatever works for you. I'm not picky so you can PM me a trade list if you like and we can go from there - I am a fan of black/thrash/viking stuff so there's a good start. I'll trade anywhere in the world, as long as you are willing to trade and don't mind the postage.

I know I am new here but I have done lots of trades before with others on metal-archives.com.

Thanks for your interest!

Pete
NBOTEC Enterprises/Chaostorm Records

Got Tokyo Warhearts from my sister as a Birthday present 17/6 (became 18 years old:))

xasapx.jpg

Just a few left now... bestbreeder & stockholm knockout, don't count singles ;)