Your COB Collection

This listing () has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.
If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it cancelled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

lol for some reason i cant post the link? but anyways its all 4 re -releases and hellhounds in one easy package :lol:

my in your face :)

iiiiiiiiiiiii.jpg

hey guys, it's been a while. latley i havent invested much in my COB collection...sadly :(
but i recently received the SW shaped CD:

DSC01227.jpg

that's my personal action figure that i made with a COB shirt holding the CD also those are pro wrestling action figures in the background. another hobby of mine besides collecting COB merch.

well i have all the albums, i have 6 bodom shirts and a hoodie, i have the COBHC flag, i have the dvd, and i have The ESP Alexi
Thats my bodom merch!

I have two original (2000) Hate Me shirts that I don't see the point of having. If no one is interested here, I'll put them on Ebay.

I bought them because I was being a fanboy, but these two don't even fit so I have no use for them. I'm keeping one which is the one that fits, but I pointlessly got the other two because I had the money to do so.

I think on is an XXL and the other is an XL. I know the one I wear is a L and that fits me fine.

And I can sell one of the singles too, if you want one.

I've got:

Something Wild CD - Spinefarm first pressing signed by whole band
Hatebreeder CD - Nuclear Blast pressing signed by whole band
Tokyo Warheats - ltd boxed set w/postcards signed by whole band
Follow the Reaper - Nuclear Blast pressing signed by whole band
Hatecrew Deathroll - Euro Nuclear Blast edition signed by whole band
Trashed, Lost and Strungout - EP w/DVD signed by whole band
Stockholm Knockout Live - 2CD
Stockholm Knockout Live - 2DVD
Blooddrunk - Digipack w/CD and DVD

Shirts:

Follow the Reaper "Followed the Reaper" Gravestone T-shirt