Your Cob collection

I live in a shitty part of America where death metal is shunned and country is gods music. What a load of shit. Anyway, I just have the first 3 Bodom albums, and am waiting on the 4th. Which will be a japanese one... Yes, It is a small collection, but I fly the CoB High, and dammit, I fly it proud. Hail.

i have all the albums. thats all.
im gonna buy hcdr on vinyl to have on the wall in my apartment. that will be great

I got a HCD poster (size approx. A2) for like over a month ago, about two weeks after I got a HCD flag. Also some more cd's and boots, but nothing REALLY RARE. Well, except if you guys count the first single as a really rare item. I managed to get two more of them some time ago. Now I have four copies of it. Yay! :loco:

well i have the ftr poster.. but i dont like having posters all over the fucking walls in my apartment! im gonna take em all down so it looks clean! thats why i want to vinylcover in a frame!
ät gröt och dyrka havrefar

I bought the last one in shop, the owner told me that he got 20 in the morning, and there was that one left when I came in :D

Look somewhere friend and youll be able to get it, can be sure of that