Your Cob collection

That's not really official. I think it's a Russian bootleg version of the album. The 11th track is Don't Stop At The Top and the whole booklet is printed on cheaper paper than the normal CD booklets. Also all colors are darker. So it's kind of a fake and Spinefarm have nothing to do with it, although their logo is on the backcover. I got it for free, that's why I have it and maybe I should describe it different in my list.

Yeah, somebody told me that my 11 track release was sold in ebay. There are 2 seconds of silence between each song which sucks.

So this guy who ripped you comes from Germany? Gimme his address and I visit him and kick his ass.

Zarok, you're .. unbelievable! yeah, i call you a fan, too! a GREAT fan! :) I wish i had the money, i would buy nearly EVERYTHING, but i'm just a poor girl....

Thanks. I just take everything I can get but I don't think that the amount of different versions of one album makes somebody a bigger fan of a band.

By the way, I heard that Janne doesn't even own one copy of Hatebreeder for himself.

Zarok, he is from germany. I sent him moneys as registered letter, 20€ (I bought two CD's) and he said he never got the moneys. He has over 3000 positive feedback in ebay, but who knows.. Maybe post lost the letter or than he ripped me off. Anyway, I don't believe that "Post lost the letter" theory.

~Rappion Lapsi~ said:
Zarok, he is from germany. I sent him moneys as registered letter, 20€ (I bought two CD's) and he said he never got the moneys. He has over 3000 positive feedback in ebay, but who knows.. Maybe post lost the letter or than he ripped me off. Anyway, I don't believe that "Post lost the letter" theory.
man, is that guy this one "demolition_de"?? I sent him money, too...and he ripped me off :( "post is guilthy he said"...

Well, actually something like this happened to me, too. I sent money in registered letters to two different persons at the same time and none of them got it. So I guess it was the fucking post. Luckily it wasn't much money.

Well, what do you know.... I'm gone for a week or so and there they are, everyone bragging with the collections again.

Anyways, I haven't got any updated list, so I won't post any list this time. And cheers to Zarok, I hope you're still happy with the singles. =)

I actually happen to have all the singles three times. Plus the 7-inch releases, of course.

and last, @Bodomic: I was the one searching for the mc's........ Still haven't got them...

bodomite said:
Something Wild
Nuclear Blast Release
One Music Release
Fono Release
Toys Factory Release
Spinefarm Release (original Blue logo)
Spinefarm Release (standard)
Spinefarm Digipak
Nuclear Blast Shape CD
Nuclear Blast Testpress LP
Nuclear Blast Deluxe Edition

Hatebreeder
Nuclear Blast Release
One Music Release
Nuclear Blast Promo disc
Nuclear Blast Picture LP
Toys Factory Release
Spinefarm Release
Fono Release

Follow the Reaper
Nuclear Blast Release
One Music Release
Nuclear Blast Promo disc
Nuclear Blast Picture LP
Toys Factory Release
Spinefarm Release
Fono Release
Spinefarm Digipak
Nuclear Blast Digipak

Tokyo Warhearts
Spinefarm a-5 Digibook
Toys Factory first pressing
Toys Factory Second Pressing
Spinefarm Second Pressing
Green LP
Black LP

Hate Crew Deathroll
Spinefarm release 10 track
spinefarm release 9 track
universal japan release
russian release (forgot the label)
Spinefarm LP

Singles
Needled 24/7 picure EP
Downfall (with necklace)
Children of Bodom
Hate Me!
Your Better off Dead
Hate Me 7" Yellow EP

compilations
Death is just the beginning 5 VHS
helldorado
Death is just beginning 6 DVD
Spinefarm Metal DVD
Mystic Festavel DVD

And im sure I left more out hahahahahahah I know there is probably more and i forgot.... oh and i have a butt load of bootlegs but im too lazy to list all of them so this is all the official shit i have no including shirts and posters...

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

Fuck bodomite! Fucking freak!

My poor collection

Hatebreeder
Something Wild
Tokyo Warhearts
Follow The Reaper

And couple of shirts