Your Cob collection

Here's my list (no digital camera, sorry)

Albums:
======

CD's:
Something Wild (Spinefarm, with blue COB-logo)
Hatebreeder (Spinefarm)
Tokyo Warhearts box (Spinefarm)
Follow The Reaper (Spinefarm digipak)
Hatecrew Deathroll (copy protected, including bonus song)

LP:
Tokyo Warhearts (Toy's Factory, green LP)

Singles:
======

CD's:

Children Of Bodom
Downfall (with a necklace)
Hate Me!
You're Better Off Dead!

LP:
Needled 24/7

Other stuff:
=========

Demo tape:
Inearthed: Ubiquitous Absence Of Remission

Nope. Cool, congrats! Does it have anything special? How does it look? Is it just the CD in a cardboard sleeve like the NB promo? Does it has a bonus track?

I'm getting my 3rd COB necklace by the way.

i just own:

Something Wild (Nuclear Blast)
Hatebreeder (Nuclear Blast)
Follow the Reaper, with Bonus Track Hellion (Nuclear Blast)
Hate Crew Deathroll (Spinefarm)
------
"Hate Crew rolling over Europe 2003 Tour"-Shirt
------
1 Drumstick (Thanks Mr. Raatikanen! :))
2 Plectrums
------
Follow the Reaper Flag
Hate Crew Deathroll Poster

Thats all I own until now. And no. I wont trade the drumstick and the Plectrums

Zarok

It's just like normal spinefarm release, but there reads on the cd with "follow the reaper" font, "Promotional copy, not for sale". I can scan it later, if you don't find it before...

Sounds that it looks cool. And yeah, it would be cool if you could scan it because it's pretty impossible to find a scan of a promo from 2001 somewhere in the next. Now I just need to know where I also could get it...

Hoody: No, at least not at the moment.

Ok, I bought digital camera now so here's a picture of my COB stuff:

bodomstuff.JPG

You might wonder that why the FTR flag is the wrong way on the picture.. well, I won that flag with signatures from COBHC's competition few years ago, and COB made their signatures into the wrong side of the flag.. so I own extra rare second-rate version of that flag :D

Zarok666 said:
Wow, the Ubiguitos... demo cassette! Cool collection by the way. You own everything important.
Thanks... I would have possiblity to get Shining-demotape too long time ago.. We made our band's first demo tape on year 1996 and sent it to one finnish music magazine, so we got review of our demotape to the magazine. After that Ale from Inearthed wrote to us and wanted us to trade our demo to Shining- demotape.. we weren't satisfied of our demotape as it was our first one, so we didn't send our tape to him..

oh, cool you can cut press sheets outa papers, this is funny :) In polish metal press Ive found only one, but however good, big poster, nothing more, not even a single note about latest album. This is pathetic... :heh: