Your Better off Dead
Hate Me 7" Yellow EP

compilations
Death is just the beginning 5 VHS
helldorado
Death is just beginning 6 DVD
Spinefarm Metal DVD
Mystic Festavel DVD

And im sure I left more out hahahahahahah I know there is probably more and i forgot.... oh and i have a butt load of bootlegs but im too lazy to list all of them so this is all the official shit i have no including shirts and posters...

This thread just keeps on going strong =)

My collection hasn't really seen any updates after I bought the TLS discs. But now that I read about the new picture vinyls, the little collector in me is starting to wake up again.... :D

Somthing wild c.d
Hatebreeder c.d
follow th reaper c.d
Hate crew deathroll c.d
Hate Crew Deathroll T-shirt
Follow The Reaper Sweater

as soon as I have money, I'll buy Roope's guitar....I wanna be just like Roope...he's so cool and metal....and very handsome too.
I even started shaving badly :lol:

don't laugh :erk:

Trashed lost & strungout (single)
Hatecrew deathroll (cd)
Something wild (cd)
Trashed lost & strungout (dvd)
Tokyo warhearts (cd)
Hatebreeder (cd)

but I'm also getting shit loads of CoB t shirts in 2 months.. I'll definately take pics !! :cool:

sure i haven't got the biggest collection ever but i do have an albumthat not 1 of have, stick this where the sun don't shine

1. SOMETHING WILD (SPECIAL EDITION)
2. HATEBREEDER
3. TOKYO WARHEARTS (LIVE)(JAPANESE RELEASE)
4. FOLLOW THE REAPER (SE)
5. BESTBREEDER 97 - 00 (JAPANESE RELEASE)
6. HATE CREW DEATHROLL

not the best i know but you don't want to know how long i searchd for a couple of these. so :headbang:

DeAd_MaN_wAlKiNg said:
sure i haven't got the biggest collection ever but i do have an albumthat not 1 of have, stick this where the sun don't shine

1. SOMETHING WILD (SPECIAL EDITION)
2. HATEBREEDER
3. TOKYO WARHEARTS (LIVE)(JAPANESE RELEASE)
4. FOLLOW THE REAPER (SE)
5. BESTBREEDER 97 - 00 (JAPANESE RELEASE)
6. HATE CREW DEATHROLL

not the best i know but you don't want to know how long i searchd for a couple of these. so :headbang:

So which of those is "an albumthat not 1 of have" as you said? Me and a bunch of others have all of those, so....

_Zsuzsa_ said:
Okay, Zarok666 & Thilo: really no offense meant, BUT: it is clear that you guys are very much into CoB right? Zarok, you buy everything related to them cause it make you feel good, whoa you are a fan. Okay, not a single problem with that...but for god's sake...I have the money for internet yes, because I begged to my Mom for it...and it is calculated in our monthly bills. A CD is not. I am able to buy only 1 or 2 album in a month, and believe me dude, If I would only listen to the albums I buy from store...well, I would only know about 10-15 bands... And forgive me, but I will download in the future too, and If I really fucking like what I hear, then that CD will be in that 1 or 2 to buy. Plain and simple. It is not against the bands, but we have to admit...prices for a CD are high. Some can afford 20 CD's in a month, some can afford only 2. That's it.
I don't think I am a less fan now - I even hate the word "fan" - it is only that I cannot show you a pic of my zillion CoB cd's, wallflags etc. I have three T-shirts tho heh :D
Conclusion: CD's are luxury, not food or bills to pay for...If there is some money left, then I buy, If not, then I download (and that doesn't mean that I won't buy it later).

Get a freaking job... I have a small job in the business, and trust me... copying kills. And you saying that is you approving of it!

If you cannot afford a pair of new shoes, then you just don't take them and say "I had to pay for my internet"... too fucking stupid if you ask me!

I am 19 myself, and I use almost all of my money on cd's... and I have pretty nice collection for someone my age (around 400), and all ORIGINAL!

To get back on topic I only have HateCrew Deathroll and Hatebreeder (cheap from a spinefarm campaign on cdon.com)

Mads

Copying kills...

I can tell I own a couple of orig cd's. Why? Simple, cuz as I get about 200zl per month to get myself something to eat or drink through a whole month I cannot afford one cd that costs about 80zl, see? and getting a job is impossible for ppl like me who studies at a daily system and is free only in the evenings. You wouldnt be able to do both things properly. If I had money Id buy more cds, in the future for sure.
I even created this thread to see if some ppl that have more luck than me are having some huge cd fan collection.
And Zsu is fukcing right