Your Cob collection

Thilo said:
My Collection is not that big as that from Zarok or Bodomite but I made some pictures (hope it works):

COB0.jpg

COB1.jpg

COB2.jpg

COB3.jpg

COB4.jpg

COB5.jpg

COB6.jpg

I didn't know for myself that I have spend so much money for COB....:cool:
I can't find my Hatebreeder Hooded Sweatshirt and I forgot the "Sleep all Day..." T-Shirt :yuk:

O MY FUCKING GOD
:OMG:

DUDE i SHOULD ROB YOU.

No I mean the shirts arn't official merchandise.

Who gives a shit how many CD's he has. You could only own one CD and be a serious fan. (Unless that CD is AYDY).

I have these shirts:

Hatebreeder
Follow the Reaper
Hate Crew Deathroll (2003 NA tour shirt)
HCDR hoodie
COBHC Finland shirt
Are You Dead Yet? shirt

I think I have another one but I can't think of it anymore.

The Bringer said:
No not them all. I have some fake shirts too and man the print sucks. I have a shitty Metallica shirt and in 2 years it already looks like it's from 86.

haha! yes dude, one of my cob shirts is a fake too (its the hcdr shirt which print has a green color) and the quality sucks too, but easily not only of the print, of the shirt too..(the material seems to be thinner)

The Bringer said:
No I mean the shirts arn't official merchandise.

Who gives a shit how many CD's he has. You could only own one CD and be a serious fan. (Unless that CD is AYDY).

I have these shirts:

Hatebreeder
Follow the Reaper
Hate Crew Deathroll (2003 NA tour shirt)
HCDR hoodie
COBHC Finland shirt
Are You Dead Yet? shirt

I think I have another one but I can't think of it anymore.

I know you are just trying to be cool like the big boys to bash AYDY, but i'm sure you have it as well, but then i don't understand why the fuck do you have a AYDY shirt?

Confusion said:
I know you are just trying to be cool like the big boys to bash AYDY, but i'm sure you have it as well, but then i don't understand why the fuck do you have a AYDY shirt?

I have the CD because my girlfriend mailed it to me as a gift. I have signed by the band too.

Yeah I think AYDY is crap. NO I am not TRYING to be like the 'big boys'. You are by questioning my post. I still support them because they made albums I still like.

I bought the T-shirt at the gig I went to because when I go to gigs I always buy a t-shirt from the bands I am going to see.

I didn't want a shirt that said 'COB' on the front of it because it looked retarded.

lucky999 said:
haha! yes dude, one of my cob shirts is a fake too (its the hcdr shirt which print has a green color) and the quality sucks too, but easily not only of the print, of the shirt too..(the material seems to be thinner)

You'll also notice the shirt stretches and rips easily too.