Your Cob collection

@loWildChild

Yep, i will contact you, but i cant do it before i get my laptop fixed.. :p I cant login to MSN with this comp, and im too lazy to download ICQ... :p

And that bootleg is still in MD and i have to get it to CD.

loWildChild said:
Hey ~Rappion Lapsi~.
Contact me ok? My ICQ its 135156373.

And bodomite... Are you called "Assman", the lake bodom killer, or what? ROFLMAO

eerrrmmm i will not dignify that with a responce ROFLMAO

Thilo said:
I expected that there will come something like that! You don't have the money to buy the records, but you have the money to pay a computer and you have the money for the internetcharges to download the mp3's. It's damn perky to veg out on this forum all the time and celebrate Children of Bodom and then coming up with something like "I have only CoB record". I mean I have nothing against downloading mp3, I do that too, but only to check out a band or a new album. It makes no difference wether I go to my record store and check the songs out or downloading them! But if you really like the music (you are very often is this forum, and I mean, that says you like CoB very much) you have to buy the records, otherwise its fucking larceny.
Sorry, for some people I overeact but I hate injustice!

I totally agree. If you download music from a band and like what you hear you should buy the album(s). It's people that download these albums and don't buy anything that makes people like Thilo and I look bad and hurt the artist.

My collection is:

Band picture T-Shirt
COBHC Tour T-Shirt with Hate Crew Deathroll lyrics on back
Ticket for their concert i went to the 18th (if that counts)

I'm gonna buy a couple of CD's too so i don't have it all in MP3's..feels kinda shitty.

i tried but my cam is total crap man i need to have enough light to take pics you can imagine how frustrating that is!!!
ill try and take pics again.... god i need a new cam!!!

MONEY DUDE MONEY
i'm saving my money from now 8 month to buy a bass. and the four disk i dont ownwould cost me 100$(canadian) It was a sacrifice when i bought my COB t-shirt(and my father take it away :yell: :erk: )

we cannot all afford to have a great collection, even if i wish i could have all the albums. I mean, if i would have cast to spend I WOULD buy the album, but not everybody can afford to buy the disk. Actually ppl who said: i prefer MP3 than disk, and i buy myself orange juice(or nething useless) whit the cast i don't spend on CD IS a fucker.

I hope you were just really kidding with the mcd thing :p I refuse to buy ANYTHING on mcd since 2 years. If I buy smthing it has to be good after I listened to it 800 times. :)

yeah, bad fan me, shoot me now! :lol: