FailingAcension said:
Regular releases of...
Something Wild
Hatebreeder
Tokyo Warhearts
Follow The Reaper
Hatecrew Deathroll
...all original Bodom songs...:D just what I need
I forgot, I also have the Follow The Reaper TS:)

Hmm.. This thread is still about collection, right?

Something Wild (limited digipack shapedisc edition)
Something Wild (deluxe edition)
Hatebreeder
Tokyo Warhearts (yeah, the old one)
Follow the Reaper
Follow the Reaper (limited digipack)
Hate Crew Deathroll

...and I THINK that's all..

I think that will be me. I took some pictures of me and the Bodom boys and I have some pics left in my camera so tomorrow I will take pics of my collection. And then you won't have to wait long until I can upload them.

By the way, fucking Thilo got a new item in his collection. Yesterday he caught Jaska's drumstick. Fucker! A friend of me gave me the piece of paper with the setlist. Better than nothing.

that wont be so easy I think... but always u may catch bodom boys somewhere in town, or at the holet, like my friend Wookiss did some years ago. But u have to know where do they stay...

hahah, my cob colelction is larger now. Just bought SW, HB cds and my brand ew cob t-shirt with red reaper at front and the famous quote on back: I survived the lake bodom. That quote matches the whole back o my short sleve.

Feel jelous now...

Well, I don't feel jealous after hearing that. But you have reason to be jealous. In some minutes I go to my photo shop and bring them the pictures of my collection to develope. In about one week I get the pictures.