your Epitaph

Well in truth I want to be cremated and have no memorial place. I want anyone who cares/cared to know that I am gone and not kid themselves about it and hold on to the pain. I want them to let go and not remember me in death or as represented by some dumbass stone.

BUT if i do end up having a memorial it should read:

"Here Interred is the Remains of our Beloved XXXXX,

He had a Grand Cock and Majestic Balls"

Well in truth I want to be cremated and have no memorial place. I want anyone who cares/cared to know that I am gone and not kid themselves about it and hold on to the pain. I want them to let go and not remember me in death or as represented by some dumbass stone.

I want my body cremated and the ash compressed into a diamond or some other precious stone and then put on a ring.
If I was to have an epiteth though it'd probably be an Emily Dickenson quote or something

I want my body cremated and the ash compressed into a diamond or some other precious stone and then put on a ring.
If I was to have an epiteth though it'd probably be an Emily Dickenson quote or something

because its easy to turn ashes into diamonds

Yes, it's possible. But it takes much more to make than what you could earn off it.
why would you want to sell your family member's ashes? :lol: you animal! :lol:

edit: mine would say:
"Nor, when thy span of life be past,
be thou to pond or dunghill cast;
But, gently borne on good man's spade,
beneath the decent sod be laid."