IRELAND
Visit site
fathertedmain.jpg

Afl110.jpg

vermaelens projects - get your cardboard buddy for the lonely rides home

Afl103.jpg

our famous couple - we like to have sex in public places

Afl101.jpg

daytrippers - let's get ready for another day of fun fun tripping in the fun fun nature!

Afl204.jpg

last chance - i try to get my husband back by showing my love in this dance, especially for him

Afl714.jpg

it was me who played jesus for years in our village's yearly christian march, and now you take that role away from me!

i like belgian comedy quite a lot. just found the site of 'in de gloria'. they put sketches 'bout the ordinary belgian and it's frustration. i heard that our dutch collegues couldn't always understand much humour in it :)

it's 'in the gloria' belgium comedy (very good)

i also like it a lot, and 'the vloek van vladivost' is also great (they're showing it tonight on 'canvas', so if you speak dutch? )

my computer is crashing as well, weird
it's the spell of vladivost trying to get us!

i'm a fan of that new show 'the isle' as well :Spin:

what's your show pete?

siderea said:
my computer is crashing as well, weird
it's the spell of vladivost trying to get us!

i'm a fan of that new show 'the isle' as well :Spin:

what's your show pete?
Its called "Father Ted".

Its about three priests that live together on an Island off of Ireland, there's other people that live on the island too. Its quality stuff.

blackeyed said:
cant be arsed looking for pics
have i got news for you - newt like a bit of political satire to make you feel superior
never mind the buzzcocks - now that is comedy...
i used to love never mind the buzzcocks when sean was on it. legend.

pistol_pete said:
Its called "Father Ted".

Its about three priests that live together on an Island off of Ireland, there's other people that live on the island too. Its quality stuff.
yeah if you ever get the opportunity to watch some it comes highly recommended!!!!

greek shows are pure crap. there hasnt been anything decent for years. some us shows are ok, like friends, but i rarely watch them...

Belgian :
In de Gloria
Buiten de Zone
Het Eiland

International :

The Simpsons
Family Guy
Bottom / the young ones
Some old English stuff like MP's flying circus, not the nine o clock news, Black Adder....
I saw this new English show a while back that was pretty similar to ein de gloria". Every week it was about another couple they interviewed. It was great, but I forgot the name...