Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guild

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 48 7.7%
  • Dean

Votes: 15 2.4%

• Total voters
I have to sasy I'm a particular fan of PRS - tho a Gibson Les Paul wouldn't go amiss if I could afford one.

ESP. All the way. I like the expensive companies like Gib, PRS, (You all know the ones.) But LTD's are the same quality for less. Besides, my DV8-R plays better than my buddy's Gib Les Paul Standard 60's neck.

Your tastes are in the right place.

Jackson for me as well. RR5-combine it with a Metal Zone and life takes on whole new meaning.

Had a Jackson Kelly. It was a cool guitar, but had to switch to 7 string and sold it.

Bought a BC Rich 7 string. The most horrible guitar I ever owned (except for that Made in Korea Strat copy for $100), lousy sound, bad balance and a the neck was huge as a tree.

Quickly sold it and bought myself a limited edition Ibanez 7string XL neck.

It is beautiful guitar, the sound is awesome (DiMarzio) and the playability is just terrific. It's a keeper!

Thinking of buying a PRS or maybe Cort...don't know yet. Maybe both...:D

i only own a esp and washburn, i love both of them dearly, but the first bass i had was an ESP f104 and it's been faultless for years. Im hoping to stick some EMG 35DC's in it as it only has stock ESP soapbars, then it will be all i could wish for. Lovelley quick necks, quite a heavy bass... but im hardcore!

I own 2 les pauls and a fender .. and although I love gibson guitars to death, they don't get the sustain on the higher strings that I want/need.

My next guitar will be a jackson or an ibanez.

I play a BC Rich Virgin, with a dimebucker on teh bridge and a distortion on the neck, i dont really like it to much i bought i foolisly before i knew much bout guitars. I New pickups i put on it make a world of difference though. My next guitar, after i buy an new amp and shit lol, will probley be a jackson, or a gibson flying v.

^dude youll need to be saving for a while! Krank amps are insanely expensive

Spill_The_Blood said:
is a seven string harder

It depends on what you mean by harder. If you don't want a low B that gets in your way of regular playing, then yes. If you want to have that low ass B thats there for the sole purpose of "DADAM DAM DADAM!!!" In a low as hell octave, then it's easier.

i my views on 7 string are that they are better for rythem guitar, but worse for lead guitar...

I have played a few 7 strings and it seemed like the big neck got in the way when i was doing solos and stuff. But maybe that is just cause im not used to them. idk, lol...

Vital Remains: I just recently bought a used Ibanez RG7620. unfortunately I didnt have much time to get used to it so far, but I think I really like it. have no experience with other brand 7-strings though.

I dont think the broader neck gets in the way when soloing, you just have to get used to it. I find it pretty comfortable to play actually. well, I'm not a shred-monster or anything, but...