Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guild

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 48 7.7%
  • Dean

Votes: 15 2.4%

• Total voters
Caparison have some really really nice guitars. I wouldn't mind a Dellinger 7, Caparison headstocks are just hot :p Too bad there's virtually no places to go and play one, and that they're bastard expensive.

I went to buy a new axe last week, and tried out over 20 guitars including my favs(esp,gibson,prs). What i ended up buying was a 90degree turn from what i was looking at, but its definately the nicest guitar ive ever played with the tone to match, and looks to stop anyone in their tracks. in short i used to be a gibson man at heart but now im JACKSON to the core \m/

img0611kd0.jpg

ESP/LTD for me. Spec-wise most are exactly what I'm looking for. Currently got an EC-1000 and saving for a custom.

I own and play B.C. Rich Warlocks and Jr. V's.

I perfer the Jr. V over anything else.

I also really like Moser Custom Shop Bastard V's, Bernie Rico Jr. Vixens, and I'd love to get my hands on a Dean Razor V.

I use Seymour Duncan Live Wire pickups.

IBANEZ!!!!

I've got an SZ320 (one of the lower SZs) and it is awesome... mahogany body, set-in mahogany neck, and the stock pickups are quite good. It's also very versatile.

I also have a 1975 Ibanez strat copy which happens to be bette than any Fender I've played, especially since putting a Hotrails in there

I voted epiphone because thats what I own and its all I've gotten to play for a long amount of time. I have used an ibanez though and I loved it.

Jackson exclusively!! I have 2 a Rhoads and a semi-custom Warrior! Got a firecrackle Charvel Predator ripped off... I miss that piece of art sooo bad! But as far as acoustic, nylon string or 12 string I am an Alvarez-Yari exclusively. I think my wife's gonna get me the Alvarez AC60SC nylon string for my b-day!! It's got a great cut away so you can play lead licks on it real well! Everything has to have a cut away... gotta get up there. I do have a 1950 Gibson J-45 my dad gave me before ne passed away. It needs work but is still a beautiful piece!