Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guild

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 48 7.7%
  • Dean

Votes: 15 2.4%

• Total voters
Schecter FTW, great guitars at an incredibly low price, you get double or triple of what you pay, they're great, that's why I hate all those overpriced brands like ESP or Ibanez

currently i play a BC Rich guitar, a Kerry King signature V. so BC Rich is my favorite. I also have a fender, but i think the KKV guitar is much better . Anyways if i someday have enough money i will hopefully buy a Dean guitar.

currently i play a BC Rich guitar, a Kerry King signature V. so BC Rich is my favorite. I also have a fender, but i think the KKV guitar is much better . Anyways if i someday have enough money i will hopefully buy a Dean guitar.

There are three Kerry King guitars, which is the one you own?

Jackson, easily.. Right now I've got a LTD ex-260, but I've tried a Jackson RR3, and it was great :D. The sound, the playability, and especially, the look :loco:!. So now I'm getting a Jackson RR24 (The one in my signature;)) :]

I want exactly the same one. That guitar its just awesome. The only change I'd make is changing the EMG with a Dimebucker SH-13.

I'm going to have to side with Schecter on this one, and I've played a number of other guitars from other companies with the exception of Jackson but I can't get past how they look like putters, although I'm sure they play nice.

My only complaint about Schecter is all the shitty bands they endorse, godamn emo bullshit bands.