• Guild

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 48 7.7%
  • Dean

Votes: 15 2.4%

• Total voters
Originally posted by npearce
I'm proud to be the first (maybe the only) to vote Carvin.

No doubt a very well put together guitar!! An awesome company to boot, Just not my favorite ;)

Originally posted by Vienyard
You didnt put Dean down on your list!! No Dean, but you have McNaught? LOL!!

Well, McNaught totally smokes most of the manufacturers I listed in build quality and components... BUT...

I originally did have DEAN on the list... I reorganized the list a few times before I actually submitted it, and I guess it got wiped out. :guh:

But, it's up there now. :devil:

Kamikaze, that's pretty sweet for an Ibanez...

But like Sunbane said, the only models Ibanes ever made that I like are discontinued...

But my USA Jacksons smoke just about everything I've ever played... and I know with USA Jacksons, I can buy them off ebay, and as long as the seller describes the condition well, I know EXACTLY what I'll get from them.

I think Jackson USA has had the longest streak for most consistent high-quality guitar... from their beginnings with Randy's original Rhoads, to the newest ones coming out of the Ontario, California Custom Shop.

Custom BC Riches are great axes, but I'm not into all the weird shapes they make. Too bad Bernie SR isn't with us anymore. :(

Anyways, the best guitar is the one YOU like the best... BUT I'm happy to see my favorite brand doing so well on this poll... :lol:

Originally posted by xenophobe
Kamikaze, that's pretty sweet for an Ibanez...

But like Sunbane said, the only models Ibanes ever made that I like are discontinued...

But my USA Jacksons smoke just about everything I've ever played... and I know with USA Jacksons, I can buy them off ebay, and as long as the seller describes the condition well, I know EXACTLY what I'll get from them.

I think Jackson USA has had the longest streak for most consistent high-quality guitar... from their beginnings with Randy's original Rhoads, to the newest ones coming out of the Ontario, California Custom Shop.

Custom BC Riches are great axes, but I'm not into all the weird shapes they make. Too bad Bernie SR isn't with us anymore. :(

Anyways, the best guitar is the one YOU like the best... BUT I'm happy to see my favorite brand doing so well on this poll... :lol:

Oh definately, I own a custom dinky and a rhodes :headbang:
I was just responding to sunbanes post so other people could see what the 540 powerseries looked like ;)

Yeah, I know... I read your first post. :D

I was just commenting on that beautiful reverse agressive strat body Ibanez that you posted... Jackson has an archtop that's similar called the Demon.... but is custom shop only.

I'm a Gibson man! My SG rules my other guitars. The neck is awesome. You can just lay your fingers across the fretboard and the chords ring out. I've never played another guitar like it.

I have a Jackson DR7 (Dinky Reverse 7 string) and it doesn't do much for me. It's not horrible, but it's probably the only Jackson I'll ever own.

Now, my Ibanez Iceman (IC300) rocks too. The neck is very smooth and it has very nice distortion. I wouldn't call myself an Ibanez fan, but I won't part with my Iceman either.

Hi guys!
Ill soon buy a new guitar and this tread is pretty interesting. I can see a lot of opinions
My choice, after months of tries, is the Gibson Les Paul Custom, or the Gibson Les Paul Custom Authentic '68. What do you think guys? I play a LOT of blues/jazz and metal sometimes. the weight is a bit heavy but i dont really play stand up. I didnt really tried Jacksons...they arent my kinda stuff...some of you seems to like them.. nevermind! I play for 4 years now, and I only have a Kramer wich is pretty good but i now wants something more....jazzy! thx a lot

the only differences between the 2 guitars ive mentionned above seems to be the pickups...what else? do anyone knows?

btw, sorry for my english!

yeah your right...but i have very much time to compare all these. ill not buy my guitar now, maybe in the spring. And ill forget the Authentic 68,way too much expensive!!!!
ill play with it and see if im conforable and if it sounds good..

My first guitar was an Ibanez Gio... now I own an RG570ex which is really sweet to play and sounds good. I used be obsessed with having expensive guitars and the like but now I just focus on actually 'playing' and enjoying it.