1. Hate Crew Deathroll
2. Hatebreeder
3. Halo Of Blood
4. Are You Dead Yet ?
5. Something Wild
6. Follow The Reaper
7. Relentless Reckless Forever
8. Blooddrunk

but even Blooddrunk is a pretty strong album imho.

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

I like all albums... Well, I voted for "ARE YOU DEAD YET" there... I also love "FOLLOW THE REAPER". But first album of CoB, which I have listened this is
"ARE YOU DEAD YET", and it allways will be one of my favorite metal albums of all times.

1. Follow the Reaper
This album is in my Top 5 of all time. Every single track is godlike and give me a solid eargasm each time I listen to it.
Best song would be Kissing The Shadows. After good few years of listening to it, I still can't get over the melodic riff in the chorus, along with the solo. Not to mention that epic duel battle with keyboard through the end. It's just, too perfect.
2. AYDY
Punch me I Bleed and IYWPPFW do it for me too.
3. Halo of Blood
HALO OF FUCKING BLOOD. That Transference riff before solo, it's eargasm. Bodom blue moon main riff and the chorus are cool as fuck.
4. Hatebreeder
There is just something about this album.. that Bodom seemed to lost on the way. I love how individual it is among the other ones.
5. Hatecrew Deathroll
The only reason to like this album is because Angels Don't Kill, Sixpounder and Needled are on it. They aren't that great though, just particular.
6. Blooddrunk
Done with everything, Banned from Heaven and Blooddrunk are the only songs I can listen to, tbh.
7. Soemthing wild.
Red Light In My Eyes Pt. 2 ORGASMIC, but that's it, sadly.
8. Relentless
Just, no.

Seems like everyone has ranked theirs so I may as well too. Picked three favourites from each, because why not.

1. Follow the Reaper
(Everytime I die, Northern Comfort, Hate me!)

2. Hatebreeder
(Bed of Razors, Silent Night Bodom Night, Downfall)

3. Something Wild
(Lake Bodom, Touch like an Angel of Death, The Nail)

4. Hate Crew Deathroll
(Bodom Beach Terror, Chokehold, Sixpounder)

5. Halo of Blood
(Transference, The Days are Numbered, All Twisted)

6. Are you Dead Yet?
(In Your Face, Bastards of Bodom, Living Dead Beat)

7. Relentless Reckless Forever
(Cry of the Nihilist, Roundtrip to Hell and Back, Relentless Reckless Forever)

8. Blooddrunk
(Tie My Rope, Roadkill Morning, Blooddrunk)

Everything but #1 changes on the fly usually, but this is it at the moment (roughly, anyway, I'm very noncommittal in these situations haha)

1) Follow The Reaper
2) Halo of Blood/Hate Crew Deathroll
3) Hatebreeder/Relentless Reckless Forever
4) Are You Dead Yet?/Blooddrunk
5) Something Wild

And believe it or not, that's more decisive than I normally get...

Relentless Reckless Forever gets way too much unwarranted hate, so they didn't go back to neoclassical and reverse their musical evolution? Cry about it. And the funny thing is, RRF is more technical than Hatebreeder. RRF has the best riffs as well as the most memorable guitar melodies in the discography.

1) RRF
2) Halo Blood
3) Are you dead yet?
4) Hate Crew Deathroll
5) Follow the Reaper
6) Blooddrunk
7) Hatebreeder
8) Something Wild

The first song I heard from them was Downfall in 2005/2006 but the first album I bought was AYDY?. It was the only album the store had. And it was the album that opened my eyes to metal, none of my friends or relatives ever listend to heavier music. Been a fan ever since and had to buy all their other albums.

1. Hatebreeder, (And Tokyo Warhearts)
For me this album is the sound of metal. All the melodies, lyrics, voice and solos are amazing. Will never get tired of it.
2. Follow The Reaper,
Great album, all songs are great and Kissing the Shadows is epic!
3. Something Wild.
It took some time for me to digg that raw sound but now I really like it.
4. Are you dead yet? - Hate Crew Deathroll.
Can't decide. AYDY? Has Punch me I bleed, and was the first album of them that I bought. But Hate Crew Deathroll has better songs in general. Chokehold and Angels Don't Kill.
5. Halo of Blood.
Great album, but it hasn't quite stuck to me yet. Love Scream for Silence.
6. Blooddrunk.
Some good moments, I like Tie My Rope and Banned from Heaven. Didn't give it a whole lot of listens though.
7. Relentless, Reckless Forever.
Not bad, but not that good either. Poor albumcover. Feels ''Americalyzed''.

1. Something Wild
2. Follow the Reaper

After that my favorites move around a lot, but here's where I'm at right now

3. Halo of Blood
4. HCDR/AYDY?/RRF - They all have so many great songs on the album and I don't have a problem hitting shuffle and jamming out while driving. Not My Funeral, SK, HCDR, Was It Worth It?, Trashed Lost and Strungout, In Your Face, Sixpounder, Bloodred Riding Hood, etc...
5. Hatebreeder - Not that I find anything wrong with Hatebreeder, it just hasn't been hitting the spot lately. Black Widow is in my Top 3 Bodom songs, though.
6. Blooddrunk - Could never really get into this one. Subpar riffs, leads and vocals and I feel like Janne carries the majority of the songs.

Follow the Reaper was the first CoB album I listened to, and every song is epic, but I don't think anything can dethrone Something Wild.

1. Hatebreeder
2. HCDR
3. Something Wild
4. AYDY
5. Follow the Reaper
6. Halo of Blood
7. Blooddrunk
8. RRF

Hatebreeder will always be my favorite because every song on it is awesome, and Downfall is my favorite song. 2-4 often change. Something Wild has great guitar work, but AYDY has the best lyrics and has riffs you just want to headbang to. And HCDR is a mixture of both. And I wouldn't rank Follow the Reaper as high as most fans. The middle to end of the album (excluding Kissing the Shadows), is just eh. Same as Halo of Blood weirdly enough. The middle to end (excluding One Bottle and a Knee Deep) is just eh. Though FTR gets ranked higher because of Children of Decadence. And I haven't heard much of Blooddrunk and RRF to judge.

1. Hatebreeder
2. HCDR
3. Something Wild
4. AYDY
5. Follow the Reaper
6. Halo of Blood
7. Blooddrunk
8. RRF

Hatebreeder will always be my favorite because every song on it is awesome, and Downfall is my favorite song. 2-4 often change. Something Wild has great guitar work, but AYDY has the best lyrics and has riffs you just want to headbang to. And HCDR is a mixture of both. And I wouldn't rank Follow the Reaper as high as most fans. The middle to end of the album (excluding Kissing the Shadows), is just eh. Same as Halo of Blood weirdly enough. The middle to end (excluding One Bottle and a Knee Deep) is just eh. Though FTR gets ranked higher because of Children of Decadence. And I haven't heard much of Blooddrunk and RRF to judge.
You don't like the second half of FTR? Out of Mask of Sanity, Taste My Scythe, Hate Me!, and Northern Comfort I would say that Taste My Scythe would be the only one I would consider "eh" in terms of a FTR song. The rest are all really great.