your favorite game of these?

Favorite games were: Quake, the original Mechwarrior, Descent, Warcraft 1 and 2, (warcraft 3 kina SUCKS), Half Life...

Now?

Tron 2 (though I'm stuck at the end)
Return to Castle Wolfenstein (finished it though)
Unreal Tournament 2004 (Onlaught and Assault are awesome!)

Waiting (and upgraded my system) for:
Half Life 2
Doom 3

Half-Life and CounterStrike are my favourite games ever, though I have a soft spot for console RPGs (Final Fantasy Series, Shining Force Series, etc.).

whoa man, that looks like it could turn out really well. Thanks uber muchly for the link. I love TCs like that; Warhammer 40K conversions tend to kick ass as well! This http://www.ut40k.com is looking awesome also, I just hope a version will be made available for UT2k4, I hope *both* mods make it to UT2k4!

I stopped playing FPS and other fancy games.
However, I like playing lame puzzle games.

Thosse TCs look great. Yeah, a Warhammer TC would be great! Hopefully they'll do it for 2004 since it looks to be so much better

SculptedCold said:
whoa man, that looks like it could turn out really well. Thanks uber muchly for the link. I love TCs like that; Warhammer 40K conversions tend to kick ass as well! This http://www.ut40k.com is looking awesome also, I just hope a version will be made available for UT2k4, I hope *both* mods make it to UT2k4!
Holy shit, that looks über-awesome!

fps...prolly Doom or Doom II...very fond memories from when my big bro had them. I have Final Doom but really wanna track down those originals someday.

Final Fantasy (7 and 9 especially) kicks uber ass!

Until last night I haven't played a FPS since the original Wolfenstein for DOS. :lol:

I normally play console RPGs, Xenogears, Final Fantasy I - VI, etc. Currently working on Morrowind and Baldur's Gate for the PC.

And of course all those lovely Flash games at ebaumsworld.com. :cool:

Of all time:? i didn't ask for that! :lol: mine would be Quake though... cant fuckin remember how many hours/days/months spent playing that.. when it was new. wolfenstein/doom/II also..

these days: mostly WWII fps's like medal of honor, call of duty, battlefield.. etc, and max payne, gta3 vice city.

console: was a long time ago i even bothered playing them..

Console: Halo, Shenmue II, Deathrow, Jet Set Radio Future, Breakdown, ToeJam & Earl III, Headhunter, Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Perfect Dark, Gunstar Heroes, Super Mario World, Super Mario Bros. 3, River City Ransom
Computer: Half-Life, Deus Ex 1 (2 sucks!), Unreal Tournament, Quake III Arena, Marathon series, Myth 1 & 2, Warcraft 1 & 2, Call of Duty, Max Payne 1 & 2

I love PC FPSs, and not much else.

CS when I'm bored
Desert Combat, a mod for BF1942 that fucking OWNS. Best mod of any game ever imo ;)
BF1942
UT2003, soon to be 2004 :D

I also like RTS stuff like C&C but I haven't played many games.