Your Favorite Local Bands

I could probably think of more off the top of my head if I tried but,

Ohio:
Nunslaughter
Schnauzer

Melbourne has a ton of great bands, Ne Obliviscaris, Be'lakor, Vanishing Point, diSEMBOWLMENT were even from Melbourne/

Why do you feel the need to point this out? Because my taste differs to yours? None of those are my favorites except maybe Disembowelment, I forgot about them. I could include a bunch of names of obscure death and thrash metal bands that broke up years ago, but I was going for more current stuff except for Christbait.

Why do you feel the need to point this out? Because my taste differs to yours? None of those are my favorites except maybe Disembowelment, I forgot about them. I could include a bunch of names of obscure death and thrash metal bands that broke up years ago, but I was going for more current stuff except for Christbait.

Just pointing out that there are tons of great bands in Melbourne, was not really directed at you in particular. It was directed towards where you come from in general.

I'm from Italy and this is my list (in alphabetical order):
Domine, Labyrinth, Rhapsody, Skylark, Steel Seal, Vision Divine, White Skull. :headbang:

I'm from Ottawa, so not many that are known...

Annihilator
All Is Lost
Deamon
Fuck The Facts
Remnants of a Deity

well there are lots of bands from my country that I like..first of all these
Necrodeath
Abhor
Aborym
Cadaveria
Spite Extreme Wing
Nazgul