Favorite Bands to mosh to

Funeral Portrait said:
Hmm, I dunno! Everytime I see them I just find a place to chill in the back and watch in complete awe. They do some amazing shit with those instruments :)
Yes, Nile has amazing guitarists. Usually i don't mosh to nile but they sure can make me feel like it

gR, I remember seeing exhumed, it took a while until i finally started getting into it.

Nihilistic said:
Hmm!

Devourment
All Shall Perish
Putrid Pile
Suffocation
Vile
Cock & Ball Torture
Aborted
Sect of Execration

Those are fun.

Not live either, just when you're drunk. It's great fun.

It's too bad Putrid Pile are HORRIBLY average.

Otherwise, that is a good list for someone who likes to mosh with brutality, though I don't.

Nihilistic said:
Lividity are worse than Waco Jesus. Same style, expect worse.

I haven't heard them, but I have seen that some members are in WJ, which kind of makes me not want to. Actually, scratch that. It makes me want to run the hell away from the mockery they make of brutal death.

I am not one for moshing but I have seen some of the most intense pits for Overkill, Testament, and Obituray. Also I have seen some decently brutal pits for Helloween and King Diamond.

Worm-Infested Intestinal Tract said:
Dying Fetus are overrated and are horrid, IMO. At least their newer stuff.
Stop At Nothing is average but Destroy the Oppostion and Killing On Adrenaline are two of my favorite cds........I think they fucking rule their first two cds are good two but they can't touch those two

Nothing, I just think that they're part of the genre of bands that want to be New York-styled death metal. Don't get me wrong, they might be talented, I just have to dislike SOMETHING, or it isn't fun. :lol:

Worm-Infested Intestinal Tract said:
Nothing, I just think that they're part of the genre of bands that want to be New York-styled death metal. Don't get me wrong, they might be talented, I just have to dislike SOMETHING, or it isn't fun. :lol:
Ok well I don't like Exhumed.........HA

Meh, I like both Exhumed and Dying Fetus. Going to their show eh? That's great.

And I dont get what you mean by NY Death Metal? How do these NY Death Metal bands sound like anyway? Skinless?