Favorite Bands to mosh to

I don't really mosh, but bands that really get me pumped up and make me feel aggressive are:

Suffocation
Nile
Lamb Of God
Regorge
Arghoslent
Insision
Behemoth
Decapitated
Pyrexia

And there are more. Some songs and CDs from these bands get me pumped up more than others.

Lamb of God \m/ great band.

Life sucks, yeah same here but when i saw Metallica, and Cannibal Corpse live i did. Though i feel the same way about the bands i mentioned. They're even great just to get you going in the morning or keep you pumped throughout the day.

How the fuck do you mosh to Nile? Every time I've seen them people have a hard time going crazy because the music is too technical.

Anyways...

Lamb of God = BEST pit I've ever been in.
Vader
Cannibal Corpse

Other than that there aren't really any other stand out pits for me.

Funeral Portrait said:
How the fuck do you mosh to Nile? Every time I've seen them people have a hard time going crazy because the music is too technical.

Anyways...

Lamb of God = BEST pit I've ever been in.
Vader
Cannibal Corpse

Other than that there aren't really any other stand out pits for me.

You don't pay attention to the lead guitar but rather the rhythm, or the drums or both. At least that's how i do it. And always have. But Moshing to Unas Slayer of the Gods isn't suggested, even though i like that song a lot it's a ballad and half the time it's not interesting to mosh to because most of the song is melody.

Hmm, I dunno! Everytime I see them I just find a place to chill in the back and watch in complete awe. They do some amazing shit with those instruments :)

Hmm!

Devourment
All Shall Perish
Putrid Pile
Suffocation
Vile
Cock & Ball Torture
Aborted
Sect of Execration

Those are fun.

Not live either, just when you're drunk. It's great fun.