What are your favorite bands?

The Greys said:
Carcass( SELLOUTS!) corperate rock really does suck you dicks
Tiamat( 'the astral sleep & 'clouds' are bloody brilliant). SELLOUTS johan likes cocks
Sentenced (SELLOUTS)
Amorphis ('the karelian isthmus' & 'tales from the thousand lakes' are pure class. amazing music & songs. (SELLOUTS)
Theatre of Tragedy(old) SELLOUTS...
Slayer(old) SELLOUTS

lmao

Slayer are nothing like they use to be. The band should have kicked out Kerry King before he brought nu-metal influence in the band musically & lyrically. The music is shit now. God Hates Us All has the word FUCK atleast a dozen times.

Slayer was about being oldschol & having good lyrics. Slayer is washed out and suck at trying to be 'cool'.

You have shit taste in music. fuck your mother

KERRY KING SUCKS YOUR COCK

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
My favorite bands :
Vader
Behemoth
Iron Maiden
Metallica
Slayer
Dimmu Borgir
Acid Drinkers
Alice Cooper
Helloween
Machine head

V.V.V.V.V. said:
How the hell did Amorphis "sell out"...their new CD is great anyway!

Because they're not death metal anymore:D

The new cd is cool. I did not like the last three though.

The Greys said:
Because they're not death metal anymore

The new cd is cool. I did not like the last three though.

Even Tales From The Thousand Lakes was not fully death metal. Their two first CDs + 1 EP are amazing, and probably their best works though. But yeah, Eclipse rocks too.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Even Tales From The Thousand Lakes was not fully death metal. Their two first CDs + 1 EP are amazing, and probably their best works though. But yeah, Eclipse rocks too.

I'll have to disagree about which album is their best. Elegy is by far better than anything else they have released.

V.V.V.V.V. said:

Someone should re mix/remaster the abhorrence demo's putting them on cd with a nice booket. That would be awsome.

Black Sabbath
Manilla Road
Revelation
Iron Maiden
Candlemass
Reverend Bizarre
Pentagram
Solstice
Pagan Altar
Count Raven
Cirith Ungol
Holy Martyr
Doomsword
Slough Feg
Radiohead
Tool
Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
The Moody Blues

Mourning Beloveth
Arghoslent
The Chasm
Primordial
Suffocation
Grand Belial's Key
Sodom
Destruction
Nokturnal Mortum
Varathron
Graveland
Deathspell Omega
Bathory
Burzum
Pavor

I sure I'm missing some, and I purposely didn't include bands that only have one CD, or only one good CD (ie Demilich, Demigod, Infester, etc.).

Wow, Keven is home alone again...and his complex is growing bigger and bigger, what a shame?

Heh and one note: I bitch about post GOAG era (even if it´s not metal and never was) + I bitch about new Stormblast, you are really un-informed wretch.